• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Neverland never in Neverland

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

No one understands Neverland really was never in Neverland

The two parts of the world are the clock tower and Hook's ship. Hook's ship doesn't really count seeing the majority of the world is a ship. And it's in an ocean that's endless. In fact, when you encounter the world the first time, the ship is about to ram your gummi ship, the entire vessel is Hook's ship. So, they're saying the ship is majority of Neverland. But it's not.

When deciding to go back to Neverland, you see the world is Hook's ship on one side and the clocktower on the other...The clocktower is in london...not Neverland. So, thinking about it, wouldn't the entire world would've been london?

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, isn't Hook's ship stationed right near the Never Land Island? He could've just sailed Neverland, I did notice it because when I first played I wanted see the other forgotten children but now that I think about it, I really didn't care, as long as Peter Pan was there.

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
Heartless1990 said:
No one understands Neverland really was never in Neverland

The two parts of the world are the clock tower and Hook's ship. Hook's ship doesn't really count seeing the majority of the world is a ship. And it's in an ocean that's endless. In fact, when you encounter the world the first time, the ship is about to ram your gummi ship, the entire vessel is Hook's ship. So, they're saying the ship is majority of Neverland. But it's not.

When deciding to go back to Neverland, you see the world is Hook's ship on one side and the clocktower on the other...The clocktower is in london...not Neverland. So, thinking about it, wouldn't the entire world would've been london?

i dont understand what u mean?:confused:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Okay.....you seriously hurt my brain with that title.....Anyway.....yeah....I guess I never thought about it like that......dun, dun, duuuuuuuuun.....the plot thickens....>_>

Or does it....? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back