• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Neverland might return at BBS...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Hmm I was thinking how Neverland could really be incorperated in the BBS timeline, and storyline. So I got the perfect idea: Well it seems like in BBS the that characters will have some acutall invovlment in various worlds (like how in the TGS report its been said that DS was in the Sleeping Beauty woods fighting with Terra, and how Master X confrantated Ven in the Olypmus Collesium). So I got the perfect idea. How about Terra (or Ven) finds out that Master X, or the DS is in Neverland and since Terra is basically a bounty hunter he needs to get them. But then say Master X decides to work with Captain Hook to kill Peter Pan, and Terra. Inexchange Master X will give Captain Hook the power of the heartlesses(or whaterver new creatures will appear). So Captain Hook decides to steal the Indian girl (though this happend in the acutall Peter Pan movie) to capture Peter Pan, and all that jazz...I think it could work............///

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back