• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Neil Gaiman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
Anyone else read his stuff? hes done well, Sandman for whcih hes famous for, The Books of magic and other i can't remember at the moment. Then his books consist of Good Omens, Neverwhere, Mirrormask, Anansi Boys, American Gods and others.

i'm sure somebody has at least read Sandman. tell me what you guys think.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Someone turned me on to him years ago. I started with Neverwhere, and have read American Gods and Stardust, and I plan to delve into Anansi Boys soon.

I personally find American Gods to be his greatest work. The story is just so rich and full of Mythology. I love it.

Haku

<3
I read "Good Omens" a while ago and I thought that it was a great book but I haven't read any of the others yet.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
I read "Good Omens" a while ago and I thought that it was a great book but I haven't read any of the others yet.

Well, there's a chance you might be surprised by the rest of his work, since Good Omens was a joint project between Gaiman and Terry Pratchett. I don't know myself, because I've never read anything Gaiman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back