• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need some Mushroomy help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Well, I finished all the org battles and Terra, now I need the mushrooms to unlock the secret movie.

Anyway, I can't remember the numbers of the mushrooms. All I know is that I have difficulty with some really irritating mushrooms. Anyone can help?

Twilight Town: Mansion

I just can't understand how to get them all, even in Wisdom I'm real slow.

Radiant Garden: The place where you fight Demyx

This one, I don't really understand the spinning mechanics. It's definitely not how many times you hit it because it stopped spinning after awhile for my wisdom berserk. The most irritating one.

Olympus Collisuem: Atrium

Even with Thundaga I seem to always hit the wrong one, and the last group takes me precious seconds because you have to take them down individually.

Pirates of the Carribean: Moonlight Nook (I forgot the name)

Well, even in KH:FM I already couldn't fight this guy, because there was an enemy like this in FM in Deep Jungle, but that's another story. Most of the time I can see it flying correctly, but then trying to deal enough damage in the time taken is just too horrible. I've tried Final Form but the flailing keyblades tend to hit another mushroom first.

Beast's Castle: Bridge

Yeah, the one where you draw the orbs. I know you're supposed to glide behind it, but I always end up gliding ahead of it. And when I do quick runs I realise I don't have enough draw rings to pick them up, need to synthesize some, but I don't know what materials I need, heck, I don't even know which one in the list it is.

Tower: After getting off the train

This one just pisses me off. I've got to 78 and it didn't go sparky, then I checked and realised you need 80 or 85, got me screaming. Then I could never go higher than that again. Lame thing is that a few horizontal slashes will get him in the air higher, then after that I'm just relying on luck for aerial spiral to hit him. Worst thing is that sometimes he flies so far in front I can't reach him.

Timeless River: Well, you know, the only mushroom there

People say use Wisdom finishers to get him out. I tried. Several times. I never won, not once. I also can't understand the mechanics of this one a bit. Sometimes he jumps so close that all my Wisdom shots miss, sometimes he jumps so far away my Wisdom shots all lose their lock and end up flying into the boat.

Yeah. And I read the guide, only managed to help me clear the Halloween Town one. Then I got stuck. Any help? I hope this won't end up to be more irritating than Vexen. Damn shield. Damn Anti-Sora. Why can't we get an Anti-Sora that strong?

Deilnax

Awards
Twilight Town: Mansion
not much to help here, just drive into wisdom, stay in the middle of them and keep locking on+shooting. combo plus and no finisher plus recommended here.

Radiant Garden: The place where you fight Demyx
i had trouble with that one, too. note that only finishers keep him spinning really fast. so unequip combo pluses and equip rumbling rose. i was really lucky, i kinda got him cornered and spammed Fire. good luck!

Olympus Collisuem: Atrium
Final Form + Thunder. i dont think anything else works here. always wait a split second after the mushrooms spawn, or else you wont hit them. use ethers before you run out of mp. but i dont know what you mean when you say you hit the "wrong" one.

Pirates of the Carribean: Moonlight Nook
final form is the only way i know, sorry.

Beast's Castle: Bridge
quick run or normal run when hes slow, glide when hes fast. seriously, i dont see the problem here. i got b-rank with only one draw.

Tower: After getting off the train
tough one. equip that keyblade that looks like a dragon (because of the ability that removes finishers when you're out of mp), then drive into master. throw the mushroom in the air, then unload you mp with thunder on him. after that you just keep hitting him with aerial combos. luck is big factor here, because sometimes your combos will push him out of your reach.

Timeless River: Well, you know, the only mushroom there
can't help you there, wisdom worked for me.

all of these strategies worked for me, although i mostly got c-rank.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Thanks for the help. Well, with the Atrium one, I was using normal form, so sometimes when I lock on normally it just locks on to a mushroom near the side of the group, and one thundaga doesn't hit them all. I'll try Final Form.

For the tower one, I get what you mean. But somehow on normal form I usually get him nailed by the invisible wall on the side of the train (boundary wall) then one mispositioned horizontal slash sends him flying back to the center. Sigh.

Either way, thanks.

Gnosis

Somebody posted a "How to beat every Mushroom" set of Videos in YouTube. You should check that out. It really worked out for me. And I got myself the Kick-ass secret ending :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back