• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need Some Input

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Sounds plausible enough.

Another theory: Since it's called "Dive To the Heart" I wouldn't be surprised if it was the wielder's heart that called them there, and was
talking to them. That would explain how they ended up there, why they could hear a silent voice, etc. Plus, the wielder or soon to be wielder fights their shadow, technically, which could be symbolic of them fighting the darkness in their heart and trying to overcome it to become a wielder.

This would also explain why Roxas and Sora fought at the Station of Awakening.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ven's heart called him there, either.

That's plausible too. The one thing I've always disliked about it, though, is the fact that their heart can be personified into a voice and know that they are being chosen for the keyblade.

Mickey, on the other hand... we know he can act as a disembodied voice (KHFM, when speaking to Riku in the Dark Realm), and we know he can not only talk to Riku remotely, but appear inside his being (Re:CoM).

It just fits perfectly, especially consideirng the whole thing about the Disney keychain insignia implying that he made the KK/IKK.

Cissy

Bronze Member
That's plausible too. The one thing I've always disliked about it, though, is the fact that their heart can be personified into a voice and know that they are being chosen for the keyblade.

Mickey, on the other hand... we know he can act as a disembodied voice (KHFM, when speaking to Riku in the Dark Realm), and we know he can not only talk to Riku remotely, but appear inside his being (Re:CoM).

It just fits perfectly, especially consideirng the whole thing about the Disney keychain insignia implying that he made the KK/IKK.
That's true. Quite plausible also.

I'm glad you mentioned the KK, GA, because I've been talking about that for a while now.

Odd thing is, every description of the KK says that it's keychain "draws out it's true form". That might just be because I read that from KH1, but it still gets me wondering all the same. How could that be it's true form when the keychain itself is obviously shaped like Mickey's head? I find it highly unlikely that the first "real" Keyblades (whatever those may be) had Mickey's head all over them. He's not that old.

Of course, there's also Starseeker. Odd still, how Mickey is apparently an apprentice, yet he has a keychained Keyblade. This probably means that he's a master in BBS, and that VAT would obtain keychains once they graduated. That's just what I'm guessing, though. I have no idea what separates TAV's Keyblades from keychained ones, other than the possibility that keychained ones are empowered with the keychain's power.

Awards
That's true. Quite plausible also.

I'm glad you mentioned the KK, GA, because I've been talking about that for a while now.

Odd thing is, every description of the KK says that it's keychain "draws out it's true form". That might just be because I read that from KH1, but it still gets me wondering all the same. How could that be it's true form when the keychain itself is obviously shaped like Mickey's head? I find it highly unlikely that the first "real" Keyblades (whatever those may be) had Mickey's head all over them. He's not that old.

Of course, there's also Starseeker. Odd still, how Mickey is apparently an apprentice, yet he has a keychained Keyblade. This probably means that he's a master in BBS, and that VAT would obtain keychains once they graduated. That's just what I'm guessing, though. I have no idea what separates TAV's Keyblades from keychained ones, other than the possibility that keychained ones are empowered with the keychain's power.

I don't know about the whole "lack of keychain=apprentice" idea. It's very possible, but I'm confused as to why, then, DS would have a keychain if he is obviously an apprentice.

Maybe KK is Ven's keyblade with Mickey's keychain? I think we can disregard that statement from KH1. Or at least I want to lulz.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I don't know about the whole "lack of keychain=apprentice" idea. It's very possible, but I'm confused as to why, then, DS would have a keychain if he is obviously an apprentice.

Maybe KK is Ven's keyblade with Mickey's keychain? I think we can disregard that statement from KH1. Or at least I want to lulz.

Considering MX seems to be breaking all the rules anyhow...

Possibly. I think all 3 of VAT's keyblades have holes for keychains to be attached, so it could work.

Y'know, I just thought of something.

Remember when Nomura said that the job of the Master is to refine or teach their apprentices' spirit?

Well, what if this is what keychains are made of? I know some say it's memories, which could very well be the case, but perhaps the reason why they don't have keychains for their Keyblades is because, once they graduate and their spirit/memories have been taught and refined, they transfer their spirit/memories or manifest it into a keychain that gives their Keyblade a power unique to themselves.

This would equal into a properly crafted Keyblade, I'd think. They'd then have a Keyblade that's directly connected to their heart.

Awards
Considering MX seems to be breaking all the rules anyhow...

Possibly. I think all 3 of VAT's keyblades have holes for keychains to be attached, so it could work.

Y'know, I just thought of something.

Remember when Nomura said that the job of the Master is to refine or teach their apprentices' spirit?

Well, what if this is what keychains are made of? I know some say it's memories, which could very well be the case, but perhaps the reason why they don't have keychains for their Keyblades is because, once they graduate and their spirit/memories have been taught and refined, they transfer their spirit/memories or manifest it into a keychain that gives their Keyblade a power unique to themselves.

This would equal into a properly crafted Keyblade, I'd think. They'd then have a Keyblade that's directly connected to their heart.

Well, I always thought that the keychain represented memories.

But on that topic, there's that quote:
---As for original masters, they who teach the methods of wielding the keyblade to their pupils, do they exist?

Nomura: Not just that, but also the role of keyblade users, since the thoughts of each master differs, it's their spirit being taught. The reason why a master must train others to use the keyblade is explained in this game.

They must. As in something required results from it. Now, Secret Report XIII of Another Report, I've noticed, answers a lot of general questions that seem to end up being relavent to the knew games. Perhaps this statement is important for the apprentice scenario:

The keyblade constructed from the Seven Princesses' hearts that Riku obtained in the previous game allowed for the keyhole in Hollow Bastion to appear. For the plan to cause darkness to overflow from hearts, the special hearts held be the Princesses were used to artificially make this keyblade. So it is different from a proper keyblade. There are further suggestions that this keyblade is artficial as well.
I've always considered one of these "further suggestions" to be the lack of a Keychain.

So maybe the lack of keychains on TAVs keyblades shows that their keyblades are artificial to an extent, explaining why Ven's broke. And... a keychain is sort of an initiation into their masterhood of the keyblade, a special keychain that gives it "its true form"...?

If that were true, I'd imagine MX being brash and giving DS a keychain too soon.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Well, I always thought that the keychain represented memories.

But on that topic, there's that quote:

They must. As in something required results from it. Now, Secret Report XIII of Another Report, I've noticed, answers a lot of general questions that seem to end up being relavent to the knew games. Perhaps this statement is important for the apprentice scenario:

I've always considered one of these "further suggestions" to be the lack of a Keychain.

So maybe the lack of keychains on TAVs keyblades shows that their keyblades are artificial to an extent, explaining why Ven's broke. And... a keychain is sort of an initiation into their masterhood of the keyblade, a special keychain that gives it "its true form"...?

If that were true, I'd imagine MX being brash and giving DS a keychain too soon.

Yep, that about sums up my thoughts.

I mean, who knows--- maybe the DS was a prodigy to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back