• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need Help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onite

I am at floor 13 and i'm having a little trouble. I need the blue 1= card, is there any tactic or something to get one, if not...then how can i get one? I fought heartless for over an hour and didn't get one.

lightblade

OK, well, the same happen here, so what I do was fight heartless from the first level, dont worry it wont be long enough before you notice that you have like 3 blue cards with value 1, and also is good to level up a little, because Marluxia is a tough guy.

Onite

Crypt said:
13th floor of the castle?! if thats true then i can help u.

if its not then sorry

yea its the 13th floor...

and what do u mean

Doushitemo

There is no tactic to get a certain card, you just have to keep battling until you get it. But before you go into any more battles, make sure you have less than 99 map cards. If you have 99, delete some to make room for new cards.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Moved to Help Needed

Hmmm . . . I've never had trouble getting a 1 card before. All I can suggest is fighting weaker heartless, it's not a fact, but maybe the weaker heartless are the ones that give you the weaker cards.

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
It's completely random what Map cards you get from Heartless, so you just have to keep battling. Make sure you have less than 99 Map Cards though becuase if you have 99, you won't recieve them at the end of battles anymore. If you do have 99, discard ones that you don't need.

Doushitemo

I just thought of this: there might be a cheat code you can use. If you have either Action Replay or GameShark for GBA, then search the web for cheat codes, and maybe you'll find one.

R

reteliquim...

Need Help! too

I am currently haveing this problem, i have deleted all unessery map cards and still NEED A BLUE!! ive gone to all the levels just to find one and keep removeing more map cards. and whenever i do get a blue map card and i alwase make sure i had enough space i get only, ONLY a moogle room and its alwase a 0. and when i check if i have it its not there. i was a level 70 somethin when i got to 13th floor now im a 89.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back