• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

need help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Chief

Ive never played CoM and I need someone to fill me in on what happens and everything.Plz post if I dont Know what happens in CoM then I wont be able to understand Kingdom Hearts 2.

Z

Zephyr

well that nurami (dont know his name) said that you can understand kh2 without playing com anyways..... sora gets driven to this castle oblivion and he goes thru the seprate floors in the castle and his memorys are in cards and at the end he get inside this globe thingy to get his old memoiries back but loses his memories that happened in the castle then you play as riku which is way cooler than playing with sora srry for long and confusing post

*zephyr*

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
err....its kinda hard to explain but ill do my best. After chasing Pluto SOra wakes up in the middle of the night and walks down a road. The Enigmatic Man is behind him saying, "AHead lies something you need. But to claimn it you must lose something dear." SOra continues down the road and ends up at Castle Oblivion. The team (Sora, Goofers, DOnald, Jimminy) go in and as they go they forget their memories! And all the writings from Jimminy's journal are gone! Goofy and DOnald are taken from Sora and are put in to cards. All of Sora's friends memories, weapons etc are now cards that he attacks with. You need to travel to worlds you been to to try and recover the memories. But the Organization runs Castle Oblivion (Axel, Larxene, Vexen, Zexion, Lexeaus, Marluxia, DiZ) Amazingly Sora meets Riku there. But RIku is mean and nasty and angry for some reason. He attacks Sora. Then you meet the Organization members. There is someone Sora is trying to remember but he cant think of thier name. Theyve been friends since childhood and grew up oin the Destiny Islands. He remembers her name Namine. Sora desperatley tires to rescue Namine from the Organization even if it means losing Donald and Goofy's friendship. After battling Vexen he ends up in Twilight Town. He feels that he somehwow remembers this place but hes never been there. Vexen said that he remembers this place becuase the other side of his heart. Axel cuts Vexen off by killing him. WHen Sora finally reaches Destiny Islands he meets Riku again. The Riku from his memories. AFter battling Darkside (long battle) he finds Namine. He tries to talk to her and reason with her. But the REAL namine appears telling Sora that she is not the most important person to Sora. The fake Naimine then turns in to Kairi. Sora cant remmeber Kairi's name and he feels terrible. He follows Namine and tells her that shes right. Then good ol Riku attacks again saying he is the one whos meant to protect Namine. They fight (hardest battle) You learn that RIku is not the Real riku. Its a RIku replioca created byu Vexen and filled with memories by Nainme. Namine is a witch and the reason SOra forgot things is because she undid the links of his memory like a chain (hence Chain of Memories) She also made him believe that SHE was the most important [person to him because she took Sora's feelings for Kairi and put them on her. SHe was forced to do this by the Organization. But the forgivenss in Sora's heart made her escape from the Organization. At the end Axel has Namine. Axel tells SOra that he and SOra have many things in common. After beating him he dissapears. Sora thinks of all his friends. Since Namine cant leave Castle Oblivion yet they make a promise so she can come back to him (NOTE: THEY ARE NOT IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!) Sora then rebuilds his memories by having Naime watch over him until the reconstruction is complete. this is Sora's story theres Reverse Rebirth RIku's story but im still workin on it. Hope this helps ya

Yoh512

iright after the 1st he gose looking 4 riku and he finds this unknown and it leads him 2 castle oblivion there he gets his memories messed up and out of order so he thinks a girl named namine is kairi so he gose on tring 2 save her

P.S.he thinks shes kairi b/c she is the 1 changing his memories so basically they never met and they say she left the island when they were young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back