• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

need help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike50691

I can beat this person names axle i think thats how his name is spelled.But can someone help me.

VirusCoreHacker

mike50691 said:
I can beat this person names axle i think thats how his name is spelled.But can someone help me.
O.O..........where,were,you,when,we,knew,everthing,bout,kh!!!!?

\we,been,talking,for,4,mouths,where,were,u

Last edited:

~NGD OMEGA~

Okay, First I need to know where you are. From what I can figure, you are on the first level, Correct? Due to your not knowing Axel's name? Okay, if you are there, JUST DON'T PANIC!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME MAN?!?!?!?!?! DO NOT PANIC!!!! *Gets Slapped*

Thanks, Anyway, Focus on avoiding his attacks first. He chucks his weapen at you, Jump, Starts to swipe at you, Dodge roll, SENDS A HUGE FRIGGIN WALL OF FIRE AT YOU (!!!!), Use a zero card to break it. After you get a feel for his moves, ATTACK LIKE HELL!!! Usually I train to level ten before this battle, but you can do just fine, JUST DON'T PANIC!!!!

S

starr_fruit12

I need help also but no one is replying to my threads

Oracle

First off, you fighting him for the first, or second time. He shouldn't be too hard. If your having trouble, you should just turn back and gain some levels. Axel is so easy to beat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back