• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help with the end, training before the end part two

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
Alright, im now level 83 and have just beaten the hades cup with just sora, and ice titan. I have the oblivion. I now want to try to get Ultima weapon, but where do I get all the rare items? I need lots of detailed good help with this so i can easily get it.

And then I wonder... is it possible for me to go to end of the world? And still return from it? Still go back to the old worlds before finishing the game? I heard I could get superglide there etc.

I havent collected the dalmatians yet either, and for some reason I've forgot how to insert torn pages in the book, I have a torn page in my inventory, but dont remember how to use it lol.

What more side quests can I do?

I also wonder where to train now, after having trained alot in traverse town, i am now doing the hades cup alone from 10'th down to rock titan alot with sora, is this the right way?

LostBoyz940

To get the the rare items just keeping fighting thats how i got mines and for your second question yes you can come back to other worlds before you beat the game and yes you do get superglide at the end of the world and for your third question just go to the book once your in it a new area opens up thats how you use the torn pages just go back to the book.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
alright thanks, but there are some items i just need more explenation with, mythril, bright gems, lucid gems etc? who drops these

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
1. Item - Dropped By (Where found) *White Mushrooms' locations listed are the only locations White Mushrooms will allow you to cast the corresponding spell*
a) Blaze Gem - Bandit (Agrabah, End of the World/Agrabah), Fat Bandit (Agrabah, End of the World/Agrabah), White Mushroom [when Fire is last spell cast] (Agrabah/Treasure Room, Atlantica/Sunken Ship/Below Deck, Atlantica/Undersea Cave, Deep Jungle/Camp, Deep Jungle/Tree House, End of the World/Area Before Final Rest, Halloween Town/Graveyard, Traverse Town/Hotel/Red Room, Wonderland/Lotus Forest)
b) Blaze Shard - Red Nocturne (Monstro, Hollow Bastion, End of the World/(not sure)), White Mushroom [when Fire is last spell cast] (Agrabah/Treasure Room, Atlantica/Sunken Ship/Below Deck, Atlantica/Undersea Cave, Deep Jungle/Camp, Deep Jungle/Tree House, End of the World/Area Before Final Rest, Halloween Town/Graveyard, Traverse Town/Hotel/Red Room, Wonderland/Lotus Forest)
c) Bright Crystal - Defender (Traverse Town, Hollow Bastion, End of the World/(not sure))
d) Bright Gem - Search Ghost (Traverse Town, Atlantica, Halloween Town, End of the World/Atlantica), White Mushroom [when Cure is last spell cast] (Deep Jungle/Camp, Deep Jungle/Tree House, End of the World/Area Before Final Rest)
e) Bright Shard - Green Requiem (Deep Jungle Hollow Bastion, End of the World/(not sure)), White Mushroom [when Cure is last spell cast] (Deep Jungle/Camp, Deep jungle/Tree House, End of the World/Area Before Final Rest)
f) Frost Gem - Sea Neon (Atlantica, End of the World/Atlantica), Sheltering Zone (Atlantica, End of the World/Atlantica), White Mushroom [when Blizzard is last spell cast] (Deep Jungle/Camp, Deep Jungle/Tree House, End of the World/Area Before Final Rest, Halloween Town/Graveyard, Traverse Town/Hotel/Red Room, Wonderland/Lotus Forest, Agrabah/Treasure Room, Atlantica/Sunken Ship/Below Deck, Atlantica/Undersea Cave
g) Frost Shard - Blue Rhapsody (Wonderland, Monstro, Hollow Bastion, End of the World/(not sure)), White Mushroom [when Blizzard is last spell cast] (Deep Jungle/Camp, Deep Jungle/Tree House, End of the World/Area Before Final Rest, Halloween Town/Graveyard, Traverse Town/Hotel/Red Room, Wonderland/Lotus Forest, Agrabah/Treasure Room, Atlantica/Sunken Ship/Below Deck, Atlantica/Undersea Cave)
h) Gale - Angel Star (End of the World), Invisible (End of the World)
i) Lucid Crystal - Darkball (Traverse Town, Wonderland, Deep Jungle, Agrabah, Monstro, Atlantica, Halloween Town, Neverland, Hollow Bastion, End of the World/(not sure))
j) Lucid Gem - Gargoyle (Halloween Town, White Mushroom [when Gravity is last spell cast] (End of the World/Area Before Final Rest, Agrabah/Treasure Room), Wight Knight (Halloween Town)
k) Lucid Shard - Shadow (Halloween Town, Neverland, End of the World/(not sure)), White Mushroom [when Gravity is last spell cast] (End of the World/Area Before Final Rest, Agrabah/Treasure Room)
l) Mystery Goo - Black Fungus (Halloween Town/Moonlight Hill, End of the World/Area Before Final Rest, Agrabah/Bazaar, Hollow Bastion/Dungeon), Rare Truffles [bounce it 10, 50, 100 times] (End of the World/Area Before Final Rest, Neverland/Deck, Halloween Town/Area Before Oogie's Manor, Monstro/Throat *Rare Truffles may not appear here after you have defeated Parasite Cage 2*), White Mushrooms [whenever 3 spells are cast] (Deep Jungle/Camp, Deep Jungle/Tree House, End of the World/Area Before Final Rest, Halloween Town/Graveyard, Traverse Town/Hotel/Red Room, Agrabah/Treasure Room, Atlantica/Sunken Ship/Below deck, Atlantica/Undersea Cave)
m) Mythril - Angel Star (End of the World), Behemoth (End of the World)
n) Mythril Shard - Barrel Spider (Monstro, End of the World/(not sure)), Behemoth (End of the World), Pot Spider (Agrabah, End of the World/(not sure))
o) Orichalcum - Behemoth (End of the World), Invisible (End of the World)
p) Power Crystal - Wyvern (Traverse Town, Deep Jungle, Agrabah, Hollow Bastion, End of the World/(not sure))
q) Power Gem - Air Pirate (Neverland, End of the World/Neverland), Battleship (Neverland, End of the World/Neverland), Pirate (Neverland, End of the World/Neverland), White Mushroom [when Stop is last spell cast] (End of the World/Area Before Final Rest, Atlantica/Sunken Ship/Below Deck, Atlantica/Undersea Cave)
r) Power Shard - Bouncywild (End of the World/Deep Jungle), Powerwild (Deep Jungle, Monstro, End of the World/Deep Jungle), White Mushroom [when Stop is last spell cast] (End of the World/Area Before Final Rest, Atlantica/Sunken Ship/Below Deck, Atlantica/Undersea Cave)
s) Shiny Crystal - Wizard (Traverse Town, Wonderland, Deep Jungle, Agrabah, Halloween Town, Hollow Bastion, End of the World/(not sure))
t) Spirit Gem - Air Soldier (Wonderland, Monstro, Hollow Bastion, End of the World/(not sure)), White Mushroom [when Aero is last spell cast] (End of the World/Area Before Final Rest, Halloween Town/Graveyard)
u) Spirit Shard - Large Body (Agrabah, Hollow Bastion, End of the World/Traverse Town), Soldier (Agrabah, Monstro, End of the World/Traverse Town), White Mushroom [when Aero is last spell cast] (End of the World/Area Before Final Rest, Halloween Town/Graveyard)
v) Thunder Gem - Aquatank (Atlantica, End of the World/Atlantica), Screwdriver (Atlantica, End of the World/Atlantica), White Mushroom [when Thunder is last spell cast] (Deep Jungle/Camp, Deep Jungle/Tree House, End of the World/Area Before Final Rest, Halloween Town/Graveyard, Traverse Town/Hotel/Red Room, Wonderland/Lotus Forest, Agrabah/Treasure Room, Atlantica/Sunknen Ship/Below Deck, Atlantica/Undersea Cave)
w) Thunder Shard - White Mushroom [when thunder is last spell cast] (Deep Jungle/Camp, Deep Jungle/Tree House, End of the World/Area Before Final Rest, Halloween Town/Graveyard, Traverse Town/Hotel/Red Room, Wonderland/Lotus Forest, Agrabah/Treasure Room, Atlantica/Sunken Ship/Below Deck, Atlantica/Undersea Cave) Yellow Opera (Wonderland, Neverland, Hollow Bastion, End of the World/(not sure))

2. You can go to the End of the World and still teleport back to the Gummi Ship at Save Points and then go back to other worlds. You learn Superglide from defeating Chernabog at the End of the World.

3. What are the #s of the Dalmations you are missing? To attach a Torn Page, just examine the book in the Mystical House and a new area will be in the book.

4. a) You can get Sora's Cheer ability. For each mini-game in the 100/Hundred Acre Wood, youmust beat a certain score. Pooh's Hunny Tree = More than 100 licks, Block Tigger! = 150 points or more, Pooh's Swing = 40 yards or more, Tigger's Giant Pot = Less than 30 seconds, Pooh's Muddy Path = Less than 5 minutes. Then enter the area with Pooh's house and speak to Owl outside. He will give you Cheer.
b) You can defeat the Phantom. You can reach it by landing in the Ship: Cabin in Neverland. Then switch Peter Pan into your party and talk to Tinker Bell. Say yes and you will fly to the clocktower and fight the Phantom. If you win, you recieve 9,999 XP and acess to the Clocktower again.
c) You can defeat Kurt Zisa. You can reach it by landing in Aladdin's House in Agrabah. Then talk to the Magic Carpet and say yes. You will fly out to the desert and fight Kurt Zisa. If you win, you recieve 20,000 XP.
d) You can defeat Sephiroth. You can fight Sephiroth by landing at the Coliseum Gates in the Olympus Coliseum. Then walk across the area into the next room. Enter the ???/Platinum Match below the ???/Silver Match/Ice Titan. You will walk into the Coliseum and fight Seohiroth alone. If you win, you recieve 18,000 XP.

5. In my opinion the best way to train is to fight the Rock Titan over, and over, and over, etc. You can do this after beating the Hades Cup together, alone, and on Time Trial. Then you can choose your opponent from the Hades Cup to fight and just keep choosing the Rock Titan.

Phew... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back