• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help on Xaldin.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Can anyone help me with Xaldin? He kills me every time. I get him down to aroud two bars left then i run out of High Potion. Also, some time when im trying to do the "Learn" command beast co-op move sometimes happens instead, should i take beast out of my party? Im also at level 36, should i be at a higher level?

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
I think 36 is fine but it wouldnt hurt to level up.And keep Beast in your party.Also,when he rides on the dragon thingy,run to the far left side of the balcony and when he begins to shoot his wind,run like hell! But if you have MP,time it right,and use the spell "reflect" and it will protect you.When he gets of the Dragon,run to the far side and let him come to you.When he does,use learn over and over till he stops glowing,then attack!Continue to do this and you should be fine! Plus you can be Mickey for 5 times.So you can die 10 times with Sora and Mic' combined.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
quiz36 said:
i need help wit demyx
\

He was hard for me but I got the hang of it ...Demyx that is ...I am too stuck on Xaldin.... Pm me if you want to know ...the person I quoted,.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Plus you can be Mickey for 5 times.So you can die 10 times with Sora and Mic' combined.

Nope. I only got micky once, and after that, i died with sora and i couldn't use mickey.

korekara

Website
shadowchasing.net
you could take off Beast's Auto Limit Ability so it won't be a reaction command. That's what I did with every party member because I find it very annoying and hard to do other reaction commands with Auto Limit on >>

THE_UNKNOWNS

the first time you die on certain bosses you get mickey instantly, but after that its all luck to get him. i think i needed to use him only twice on him though.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
When I was on standard,I got to be Mickey 5 times...

Maybe when im playing as mickey i should die as mickey and not fill up the gage. Cause i allways fill up soras gage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back