• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEED HELP ON CoM... JUST ASK HERE...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PureSKill

Dont need help just bored.. i think the game was great, should have given more info on kh2, maybe some longer videos or some sort of secret ending in it

P

PureSKill

Ya he was the hardest fight for me, The only thing i can tell you is get used to switch to 0's whenever he uses a slate use one and hack away, i never used one against something that wasnt a slate

Dark Fire

khinfomaster said:
I can't beat Riku 4..

he is fairly hard... (everyone says hes the hardest but i think the last axel is) anyways... u have to use 0 has pureskill said mainly duing the dark alrial attack... and use sledges heaps oh and keep a lot of cures with u.... but if your getting thrushed ever time train a bit... and pureskill don't spam

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Im like at level 80 something and I still cant beat him. I have Oogie boogie, Vexen, and Tinkerbell, but that damn dark aura attack always kills me.

beefsteak

How to beat Riku IV:

The Key: Put as many Zero cards as you can at the very front of your deck. Seven of them at the very least. Then put six or seven cure cards right after the zeros. Make sure your cure cards are sevens, eights, nines, or zeros.

Don't attack him in the beginning. Concentrate on only breaking his sleights (Dark Aura, etc.) with your zero cards, healing with your cures when you need to and avoiding his other attacks. Then once he is running out of cards and reloading quite a bit, that's when you open the can of whoop @ss.

Of course try to have as many high level attack cards as you can, a high level Cloud and Tinkerbell card are nice to have too as is a Mega-Ether or Mega-Potion. Put Oogie Boogie and Vexen in your deck too, however if you follow the KEY above you probably wouldn't have to use them.

How to beat Axel II:

The exact same way.

Dark Fire

Oracle said:
I defeated Axel on my first try, both times. How can you people have trouble with him?

how much effert did u go to before the battel (wat LVL) and i kill Riku 4 on by 3rd try... so everyone has trouble in different areas... like in KH1 they say riku was there hardest u have to fight (IOW not sephiroth) but i found second form of ansem harder

jamietl

im at hollow bastion but i cant beat maleficants dragon ( seems familiar) as she smacks down most of my hp pretty fast, the only damage i can do to her is strike raid along the arena (across walls), what lv should i be and what sort of cards should i use b4 facing her?

Dark Fire

i surgest lvl 50ish maybe (can't remember wat i was) and use a lot of hi potions, and zero cards, coz when u brake her use the mickey card (special boss card) and make that tower to smack her in the face, oh and have like 3 cure cards if possible

Keyblade-Master-

Hey guys i have a question i have beaten com but i cant find the stop magic card can anyone help me with this?? i want to use my abilities like warp!!!!!!!

splashface

I always find my first stops card in Wonderland

i think you use calm bounty in wonderland and you get stop card
thats how i found mine

Dark Fire

To find the stop card is random, the best place is at a moogle shop and hope u get it, once u find one its always so easy to find a second and what do u mean ues abilities like wrap

Dark Fire

Mrs.Riku said:
Hey can you please help me beat the Riku clone in Twilight Town?

that riku's story right, ok u have to have to use dark aireal or what ever (the flying around attack) but rikus story is a bit hard to help kill people, coz u can't do anything with the cards... i say sleidges are the best use them heaps... or beat the crap out of him is the best idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back