• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need Help Finding Mystery Goo...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamondkey16

Spira, Yeah, I'm the friend that Tidus never menti
hi, the title pretty much sums it all up...i really need help finding the mystery goo...i've looked everywhere for it, but i just cannot find the stupid goo...i need if to make the ultima weapon, i have beaten the game, beaten sephiroth, beaten kurt zisa...pretty much everything countless times...but i still really want the keyblade...if anyone knows where i can find it...please please PLEASE teel me where it is...thank you:)

TRuePlaya187

the best thing that worked for me was to go to halloween town, go into the graveyard with the tomb. countinue on to the big hill, cross to the next section (the one with the water way) then go through the tunnel that leads back to the town. after this, go back to the graveyard with the tomb at the end, 3/4 times there is a rare truffle their, it got me 5 mystery goo in like 20 min... sorry if this is confusing, im in school and i gotta type fast..

Sora-Sky

If you use magic on a White mushroom, succesfully 3 times, there is a 10% chance that he will drop a mystery goo, I found 3 this way ^^ and they are quite common in the treehouse in Deep Jungle.

Hujju

i got all of mine from the white mushrooms in deep jungle. i walked back and fourth between the camp and the boss site where you meet clayton and 2 out of 3 times there would be white mushrooms waiting.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
the best place to get them is in the Bazaar in Agrabah. seriously the mushroom things apear every other time there quite frequently. all u have to do is use Trinity Limit and u get the mystery goo, sometimes mulitple mystery goo. i got like three of them at once before at the Bazaar. if u dont know where it is its in front of Aladin's house facing the palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back