• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help as KHX seems to have ended at level 400 with no ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocobo

Hello everyone

I am new here and have been playing KHX since June and as I come from UK I have downloaded the US version and it has had an end at level 400 and following levels say coming soon

the story is far from over and it's almost like they haven't finished making the rest of the game, has anyone else found this problem before I'm stuck with no more game to play even though it's no where near the end

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
You're right, the story is far from over.

The story is not released all at once. It's delivered through updates which for the Western versions come twice a month.

In the meantime, you can do things like clearing challenges or participating in events.

Chocobo

Thank you I'm glad I'm not the only one the game stops here for

Chocobo

My last update through my iPad App Store was 2 weeks ago so I could have quite a wait

Aerora

At the moment, the English version gets 25 quests twice a month (usually Thursday nights, 2 AM PDT). We're about due, actually.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Hello everyone

I am new here and have been playing KHX since June and as I come from UK I have downloaded the US version and it has had an end at level 400 and following levels say coming soon

the story is far from over and it's almost like they haven't finished making the rest of the game, has anyone else found this problem before I'm stuck with no more game to play even though it's no where near the end

Fear not, KHUx continues! We've been getting 25 new Story Quests every other Thursday. Expect 25 more quests tomorrow. Yay! Enjoy.

Chocobo

I have my fingers crossed I went on it today and it showed it downloading something but nothing changed even after that, I am unsure if I have the US one or the Europe one to be honest I downloaded it the day it was avalible on the App Store which was the day they released the intro of KH 2.8 at the E3 in June so does that give any idea to which one I have? I would of thought they where both the same the one different one is the Japanese version as they use cards not medals from what I see

Chocobo

The update happened but only gave me new avatars and one new challenge thatt took all of 2 mins, no new story boo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back