• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Need dating advice like now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Although I agree that guy has to be stopped, he's friends down there didn't do anything wrong. I'd much rather you hit him in the face more times.

Little_Red

betch.
Ok so theres this guy....Eric..hes a HUGE pperv and is desperate. And this time....Hes obsessed with me. He says he cares about me and loves me. Hes asked me out 27 times so far. He hangs around me and tries to impress me by telling me i look beautiful. He is always talking to me and sitting next to me.All my friends go "say no" And i do. He follows me around and protects me. One time a guy was playin around and shoved me lightly. We were having fun. eRIC SEES IT AND COMES ARTOUND TO US HE GOES"yO BACK OFF OR IMA KIK UR @$$! Dont touch her." I was like OMG. He writes I love u on my binders and this is whgat he wrote in my aganeda

Steph,
Your awesome and really nive
LOVE YA,
eric.

I donmt know what to do..weve gone out 4 times and he cheated on me 2wice and i diddnt feel like goin out with him the other 2 times. So i dumped him. Longest relationship:I hour.With him!
He says im hot and sexy and that i impress him. I dont know what to do! Hes so protective of me and will do anything for me. I dont know what to do..he has no friends....A big perv andf i dont like him...What do i do!

well, okay, it seems that he does like you, but to a certain degree. he probably flirts a lot like that with other girls. and the cheating thing, some times guys are "attached" the way you think they are to you. they just date around, and see what they like. I'm not sure this is the right phrase but I guess he's "sowwing his oats"? I'm not too sure about that particular idiom because i think it usually has to deal with sexually....
.....but besides that, just try to ignore him or something. My friend is in a vague situation like that. and she has a boyfriend, and everyday i have to tell her stalker to gtfaway.

good luck to ya ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back