• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Napoleon Dynamite

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think of the Napoleon Dynamite movie?

• ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! *its so funny!*

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • ABSOLUTELY HATE IT! *there is no point to it*

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
This is just a simple poll. I've discovered that in my home State, you either ABSOLUTELY LOVE the movie, or you ABSOLUTELY HATE it. Very few people, including myself, say it is either okay, or ' i don't like it that much, but i don't hate it either ' *in the poll, this would be posted as neutral* I just wanted to know how ppl on dis site felt bout it, and see if it had more fans or loathers :D

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I'm going to have to say I hated it and I rarely ever hate any movies (besides Elektra, god that movie was crap!).

It was slow, dull, boring and not even funny. Everytime I saw Napolean on screen I felt like throwing a brick at him just for being on my TV. And I felt like throwing a brick at everyone else in that movie too.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
LOL It was a total waste of time. An hour & a half of my life that I wil never get back.

Z

Zackstorm

I completely detest that crap of a motion picture. It never should have been made.

Paopu_Fruit13

i don't like how people go around saying quotes from the movie..but the movie is pretty good in my opinion,I had a lot of good laughs =)

C

cam ron 77

Yeah, i agree with mr. bright. i never would have liked it either. everyone at my school keeps saying "heck yes" or "yessssssss"now because my English teacher made all of his classes watch it .He wanted everyone to see an example of a simple movie. People loved the pointlessness.

C

Crasendolls

i loved i watched it BY MYSELF TOO for all those who didnt it was hillarias my favirote part when it cuts to the seen where nepolean is walking down the street in his new cloths and just as i thought the movie was over it gave me more it was one of the best movie ive seen

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
It's a good movie. But it's JUST a movie. Everyone keeps quoting it, it makes me want to tear my hair out.

Website
www.myspace.com
>=O!! ...You dorks, Napoleon rocks. do.ob..

Haha, Napoleon Dynamite is the best movie ever! I just love it, and I can't get enough of it.. I even when on a shopping spree at Hot Topic, and bought a whole bunch of stuff with Napoleon on it.. like shirts, shoe laces, posters, wristbands, a pillowcase, ect.. xD ...I am so totally obsessed.. and I almost have completed his whole dance routine! -Pats self on the back- xD

Unknown Zinko

I hate this movie with a passion. The only good part is when he's dancing on the stage. other than that the constant quoting of the movie is horable.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Well, this is how I see it. The movie, was boring and pointless to me. But afterwards when I was talking about it with my friends, it became funny. So basically, it is a movie that you can't watch alone or it ruins that purpose of stupid hurmor.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I hated it. Even if I had saw it with friends, I still would have hated it. I detest movies with no plots, and Napolean Dynamite is the epitome of suckiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back