• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Napoleon Dynamite: Rico's Return!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genobee

Turn around, I'm the guy with the sword pointed at
Website
southbrookchurch.com
I know some of you people are thinking: "A Napoleon Dynamite rp? What is this guy thinking?" But I wanted to know how many Dynamite fans there are out there! So basically, this rp is gonna take place at the same place as the movie did, but a few years later. You can have an original character or an actual character.

Uncle Rico has returned with even more crazy schemes! And now he's got - uh oh! - RICO JR.! How will Napoleon hold up to such torture? You must decide!

Template:
Name:
Hometown:
Appearence:
Sex:
Bio/personaliy:
Mad Skills: (E.G. Going off mad jumps, breakin a groove, being plain random, etc.)

Rules:
I know that the people in N.D. are random, but don't spam
Obviously, no heavy romance
Don't cuss unless it's appropriate for the situation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Gabriel Johnson
Hometown: Knoxville, Tennessee (O YEAH! MY TERF!)
Appearence: Blond hair that's cut short at one inch above the shoulders. Wears aviators and headphones all of the time. Wears baggy jeans and a black shirt with a dark blue tie.
Sex: Male
Bio/personality: Grew up on the redneck side of Knoxville, but moved to (Wherever N.D. takes place) when he was ten. He likes to play the guitar and his fave song is "Sweet home Alabama". He is very random at times and jus' plain normal at other times.
Mad Skills: Plays the acustic guitar, rollerblades.

C'mon people, JOIN!

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
MWAHAHAHAHAHA
Name: Andria
Hometown: Tokyo, Japan
Appearence:
cutie0mi.jpg

Sex: female DUH
Bio/personaliy: A transfer student from Tokyo, Japan. She is acctually sweet and kind but acts all tough when she needs to, She has a strange habit of being weird though. And will at times be completly random. Most of the time acctually.
Mad Skills: one of the most random people you will meat. always seems to have a Japanese soda with her.

kingdomwolfblade

(or a Pedro like person would do. But I dn't want to be the only girl here. Join the randomness of randomness)

luciferian_oath

I don't live anywhere... for I am a figment of you
omfg a napoleon dynomite f*** yea i wanna join. can i control more than one person, if so could i also control Pedro.

Name: Alfredo Milla
Hometown: somewhere in Mexico
Appearence: Spanish but not very tan, straight black hair, normally wears baggy pants, rebok sneakers, a t-shirt with a short sleeve button up shirt over it
Sex: Male
Bio/ Personality: One of Pedro's sick cousins with the sweet hook-up. First came to visit Pedro but decided to live here. Gets off topic very easily because of ADD, very nerd-like. Also talks in a somewhat hollow, emotionless tone most of the time.
Mad Skills: Technology Skills, has many electronic equipment. Reading skills, read past a college level of reading. My favorite mad drawing skills, enough to match and maybe even surpass napoleon

I still can't beleive this was made Genobee you a genius

Genobee

Website
southbrookchurch.com
OOC: Ok, now we can start! YES!!!

Gabriel walked down the street, listening to some bluegrass music. "Gosh, there's like, nuttin to do today!" He screamed at a tree. He watched a guy from his school ride down the street on a bike. He watched the boy turn down the street and then realised: "HEY! That dude's got my bike!" He yelled as he chased the bike-stealer down the next street.

kingdomwolfblade

So it was her first day of her transfer school. Andria walked down the street towards the school. In her right hand a japanese soda. She wore a sidebag holding all her items.She yawned and her eyes flashed open as a car almost ran her over. "Eep!" She jumped to the side of the road before she was ran over. o.o;;

Genobee

Website
southbrookchurch.com
"Stupid idiot!" Gabriel called after the guy. "Jus give me my bike and I won't kill you!" The guy stopped and raised his fists. "Bring it on!" He said. Gabriel lunged at him, preparing to strike him, but the guy grabbed his arm and twisted it. "Ow! GOSH! You flippin idiot!" He yelled as he tried to punch the guy in the stomach. "Gabe! Time for dinner!" He heard his aunt yell, "Hey, er, I gotta go." He said to the punk with his bike. Gabriel broke into a run for his house.

luciferian_oath

I don't live anywhere... for I am a figment of you
Al was extremely bored, he had done nothing today except help some guy. "$50 for helpin' him steal a flippin' bike! Sweet." beside that nuthin had happened today. "I'm hungry..." and he walked into McDonald's and bought stuff.

ooc: um is there gonna be some kinda objective or point, cuz if not it doesn't matter its fun both ways.

kingdomwolfblade

She just watched from a distance. "Some people here..." She mumbled to herself and yawned as she finished off her soda and pulled anoher one out of her bag opening it to start drinking it. She had nowhere to go right now since she didn't have to be back to her host family for awhile.

Genobee

Website
southbrookchurch.com
((If there's a point, I have no clue what it is . . . but the randomer the better!))

Gabriel stopped running when he got to the trench that surrounded his house. "Stupid duck." He hissed when he saw a duck chewing at some grass that he had just sprayed weed-killer on. He spit into the trench and ran on. "Hey mom, what's for dinner?" He asked. "Steak and potatoes." Came her reply. "Gosh, mom! We've had that for four flippin days!"

Genobee

Website
southbrookchurch.com
Ooc: Sure.

IC: Gabriel finished diiner fast and ran out onto the lawn. "Gabe. what are you doing?" His mother asked as he jumped onto a heystack. "Nothin! GOSH! Ye yelled back into the house as he pulled out his guitar, "Sweet home Alabama . . . . Where the skies 'r always blue . . ." He began singing as a coyote began howling in the distance.

Awards
Napolean walked down the street in his sweet brown tux. He headed home and entered his house. On the couch was his brother and his sista'-in-law. (XD) Ther were kissing and such in there, "Get a freaking room GOSH!!! FREAKING IDIOTS!!!!"

kingdomwolfblade

She heard the coyote in the distance and from her spot on the road began to howl back to it. Her howl was more like a wolf's though. She stopped after awhile and began to walk down the street again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back