• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

namine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

yea, i don't think anyone has posted this before........ but if namine is a witch with the power 2 manipulate people's memories then how come we always see her drawing when she's sitting down......... and as of any of the drawings i think she drew i think it was mostly of the castle and i'm not sure of this but i think she drew a picture of sora and bhk and compared them......... so namine seems 2 b quite the artist........ but no1 ever mentions her artistic ability........ i mean i know i'm probably overanalyzing this....... but i mean she is kind of a main character and her drawings seem to be ignored.......... and she always seems to have that notepad with her 2........ i dunno...... share your thoughts

coolazice7

hmmm... yah, she is always drawing... but im sure there is a reason for that. kh2 should tell us when it comes out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back