• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

serph

I was reading the Square Enix party review and it had some pretty information on the certain topics that everyone is seeming to argue about! But i had a theory on Namine, when the BHK told Axel that you cant see Sora, that is very similar to what the replicate Riku said to Sora when he was trying to protect Namine or both of them were! Vexen created the replica but Namine imprinted the memories to make him think that he was protecting her! So what if the BHK is exactly like the Riku replica only with imprinted memories that Namine gave him! Then to make u think the BHK had the exact same fighting style as Riku and similar attacks like Sora! "Two strong hearts: Dark+Light=Twilight! I believe that the BHK was created from both of them! Then what maked it more astounding is that Diz was talking to an unknown and mentioned her name that she is a very special girl that can control the memories of anyone linked to Sora! So is it just me or is Namine going to be the centerfold of the whole KH2 story? And the BHK, something is telling me that he is also going to be the centerfold! Give me your point of views on this!

Last edited:

black acid

Heros need Villains
serph said:
I was reading the Square Enix party review and it had some pretty information on the certain topics that everyone is seeming to argue about! But i had a theory on Namine, when the BHK told Axel that you cant see Sora, that is very similar to what the replicate Riku said to Sora when he was trying to protect Namine or both of them were!

• off all the crap I've read this IS the worst. replica riku is dead play com's to find out for yourself...sides why would namine harm bhk whenshe already asked him to protecet sora. (that piece of info I got in gamespy)

Vexen created the replica but Namine imprinted the memories to make him think that he was protecting her! So what if the BHK is exactly like the Riku replica only with imprinted memories that Namine gave him!

• hey stupid, bhk already has memories of his friend in twilight town. and above that namine wouldn't waste her time with missing with bhk's memories

Then to make u think the BHK had the exact same fighting style as Riku and similar attacks like Sora! "Two strong hearts: Dark+Light=Twilight! I believe that the BHK was created from both of them! Then what maked it more astounding is that Diz was talking to an unknown and mentioned her name that she is a very special girl that can control the memories of anyone linked to Sora! So is it just me or is Namine going to be the centerfold of the whole KH2 story? And the BHK, something is telling me that he is also going to be the centerfold! Give me your point of views on this!

• Twilight does not resign to be a force. Twilight is just in-between, no more no less. BHK does not fight like Riku, if you could see closely Riku fights with a conjointed wrist. ;DDDD!.....dude u suck go kill your self before I call keyblade shardes to do so

Last edited:

LittleWarrior84

unknown212 they were protecting namine before the replica was killed, play CoM to find out for yourself:p And the whole Sora and Riku is a great theory. Evil and good WOULD make twilight, since it would be inbetween.

Shirozora

Website
www.fanfiction.net
whoa, whoa, whoa, don't be so mean here! aren't we simply educating a person who doesn't know what our theories are?

it appears to me that BHK is, by right, his own person. the way SE treats him means that he really is his own person, not a replica or a part of another person. of course, what the characters SAY and the actual storyline itself could be a different story....which would be wierd if Sora's dark side and Sora's light side were sitting next to each other......assuming that he does have two sides which i doubt he has

as for Namine, she's still the enigma that we'll solve sooner or later. simply speaking, she told BHK to protect Sora from ppl like Axel so there you go. that WOULD mean he and Sora met, right?

kizzyke

Shirozora said:
it appears to me that BHK is, by right, his own person. the way SE treats him means that he really is his own person, not a replica or a part of another person. of course, what the characters SAY and the actual storyline itself could be a different story....which would be wierd if Sora's dark side and Sora's light side were sitting next to each other......assuming that he does have two sides which i doubt he has

as for Namine, she's still the enigma that we'll solve sooner or later. simply speaking, she told BHK to protect Sora from ppl like Axel so there you go. that WOULD mean he and Sora met, right?

i always thought that BHK was his own person...
Although they said he's a nobody (don't know where i got that from)

but i don't think they've met, i mean sora and bhk...
i just think Bhk has been with someone else and because that person can't look out for sora..he/she asked Bhk to do it for him/her...

Marluxia No.11

i thought bhk was sora's light side because when he was heartless he didn;t recieve all his heart back. and that;s why sora has black clothe in kh2 because he turns to darkness. also in the poem in the end of KHCoM in reverse rebirth it says, " to ,meet you at road;s end to remake forgotten promoises". so in kh2 sora might lose track of his goal of kairi. nice theory. but sora wont remember anything about castle oblivion or namine since he had to get his memories erased to get the false chains out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back