• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheTrueKeyBearer

Recently i noticed that not many people post theories about namines existance(im still not quite sure why though, maybe the reason for her existance is already known, but i sure as hell dontknow it)so let me be the first to tell u my theory

namine is a dusk/neo form of kairi rite?i think......maybe....thats what i think.but the reason for her existance may be unknown to some , but i think since kairi (in kh1) was captured my malificent and had her heart taken away, a dusk was formed of her, namine, but after sora gave his heart to save kairi(which leads to the existance of bhk, so proclaimed by my friend KH Vandread.see thread "yet another BHK theory(prepare for flaming)") kairi didnt lose her heart for good and got it back.but i think(and what im about to say, i pulled straight outta my ass) the orginization had already captured namine, and because of their power, kept her from being destroyed when kairi got her heart back.

but the only reason the org. needed Namine was because they could use her to get rid of Sora. How? Namine was mad at sora for bringing kairi back and almost killing her(namine). so how would she solve this problem? by replacing sora's memories of Kairi with memories of herself. and thus making sora completly forget about kairi( who is the only reason hes on this adventure) and with kairi outta the way the org. could destroy sora since he has no choice but to go and find namine. but as i thought , sora would not only do anything for kairi but hed also do anything for riku. but replica riku was already getting sora to beleve that baisically no one cared about him( while the real riku is trying to make his way through oblivion with mickey)so with riku and kairi outta the way the org. could ultamitley destroy sora.But they didnt so everyone is happy now.

so that is my theory of the existance of Namine.Now that i hav done somthing for u by making this theory u can do somthing for me. here is a list

1)Flame me like theres no tomorrow.​
2)make any corrections ud like​
3)go to the thread: Yet another BHK theory (prepare for flaming)​
4)post your theories​
5)PM me or KH Vandread your theories about Namine or BHK​

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
namine isnt a shell................when she said she was the shadow of kairi she meant she was shadowed by kairi in soras memories........everybody doesnt have a damn shell

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Wow...y`know I always said that Namine` was a b*tch, but you just took it to a whole new level by making a theory about how much of a totaly b*tch she is....

Wow......

Y`know, I'd salute you, but you know, this theory is completely wrong, so whatever *shrug*

T

TheTrueKeyBearer

so why dony u guys give it ur best shot? i dont see u making a 100% sure fire explanation for Namine's existance! Go on! Try and make a theory that makes since! You stupid ************!!!!!!!! Youre a ***** and/or a ********.! Who ever concieved you should be beaten with a ********* and ****** until the *** handle breaks of!!!!!!!!!!

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
TheTrueKeyBearer said:
but after sora gave his heart to save kairi(which leads to the existance of bhk

wrong thats not how bhk came into existense, same with namine

Midnightdragon

I thought Namine was a witch. How can a shell be a witch and why was she jealose of Kiari? She didn't even know Kiari or Sora until the org. told her about them (as far as I know.)

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
[so why dony u guys give it ur best shot? i dont see u making a 100% sure fire explanation for Namine's existance! Go on! Try and make a theory that makes since! You stupid ************!!!!!!!! Youre a ***** and/or a ********.! Who ever concieved you should be beaten with a ********* and ****** until the *** handle breaks of!!!!!!!!!!]

just calm down now, ok. not everyone likes to make theories. now back on topic. i wouldnt have a clue about namines existence but i think what ur sayin is possible but the namine knowin kairi thing is highly unlikely.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
so why dony u guys give it ur best shot? i dont see u making a 100% sure fire explanation for Namine's existance! Go on! Try and make a theory that makes since! You stupid ************!!!!!!!! Youre a ***** and/or a ********.! Who ever concieved you should be beaten with a ********* and ****** until the *** handle breaks of!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, your a total spaz....

I should be beaten with a bunch of asterisks? I see no need to cencor the object in which I need to be beaten with, so honestly, your either saying i should be beaten with a sex toy, or your just too retarded to think of a propor object in which to beat me with, and in your lazynness, decided to put a bunch of asterisks, and call it an insult.

Don't even get me started on the many spelling mistakes either >_>

Now, onto the topic at hand:

Why the hell does Namine's existance have to be explained?

She's alive, she's a human being, she is a witch, she likes to draw, and she has DA BLONE HAER!!1!11ONE!11!!

WTF is there needed to be explained? There's no signifigance to her existance, so shut the hell up >_>

DualWeilder-Sora

Well the reason that a lot of Namine theorys died is because ther is almost no information about her.n Seconly, does anyone know were Namine got the ability to replace and switch memories?

BlaZinbritt11588

Themuffinman said:
Wow, your a total spaz....

I should be beaten with a bunch of asterisks? I see no need to cencor the object in which I need to be beaten with, so honestly, your either saying i should be beaten with a sex toy, or your just too retarded to think of a propor object in which to beat me with, and in your lazynness, decided to put a bunch of asterisks, and call it an insult.

She's alive, she's a human being, she is a witch, she likes to draw, and she has DA BLONE HAER!!1!11ONE!11!!

WTF is there needed to be explained? >_>

LOL, LMAO!!!!! you are so mean, whoever you are. yeah but i agree with the second part you wrote. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back