• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

namine and xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademasterja

ok before in one of my treads i said if u invert a pic of kairi from kh1 her hair turn blue and i thought that she would maybe would look like xion as of the same for terra and xemnas

but now i more looking towards an inverted namine her hair turns dark blue and dress turns black

and now im thinking that namine is an incomplete nobody maybe thats why she could not be in the organization and maybe xion is her other halve the part that could control the keyblade and thats the only reason they wanted her in the org but sine she is not complete they did not change their name or make her a throne

crazy yeah well saying since namine is part soras nobody and kairis maybe so is xion and saying that they would be part of the same nobody then maybe xion is the part more close to sora in which is how she can use a keyblade and maybe namine is more close to kairi in which she can get close to soras hearts and memories and be able to change his memories

well why would i think that OK GET READY FOR SOMETHING CRAZY ok well saying that when xion was defeated maybe by riku her energy being what ever went into the keyblade/keychain that riku gave to kairi
since it had the energy of the nobody closer to sora and part kairi is how kairi was able to wield it

or when xion was defeated xion nobody part went back to kairi with part of sora and is how she is able to wield a keyblade

plus riku kinda noticed xion and maybe a forgotten memorie of namine was remebered beause she might have changed soras memories back but doesent mean she could have had the same power over riku but maybe they werent changed but made him forget them and the sight of xion awoken theose memories

and well i heard of the lips looks alike namine-and of xion
well if u dident notice lots of the girls in kingdom hearts lips are pretty much the same

and something else i noticed was that alot of characters of kingdom hearts when inverted look like other characters

namine-aqua/xion namine hair turns blue and dress turns black,

terra-xemnas terras hair turns white eyes yellow vice versa,

olette-fuu olette hair turns white shirt turns blue vice versa

just thought i would point those out

and well thats my theroy for now tell me what u think

A

Audo

There's not really such a thing as incomplete Nobodies... I mean, Nobodies are already incomplete beings.
And I don't see how Nami would ever have such a problem as only being half of herself.
Care for an explanation?

And no, we already know how Riku created the Gayblade, from memories of Destiny Islands.

keyblademasterja

well just because you havent see one doesent mean there is not one
you never know untell she is uncovered

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The only case where really inverting colors seemed to work was for Neon Genesis Evangelion's Rei and Asuka, and even then it was for conceptual measures, not plot.
Then we have the issue stated above that Kairi's Keyblade is actually Riku's.
As for Riku's Memories, Namine has full control over those, and it's been stated plentifully that Memories don't return unless Namine wants them to.
And comparing Olette and Fuu support you in no way whatsoever.
They even kill you trying to use the colors for basis seeing how Olette and Fuu aren't related in the least.

And now to humor you and go along a bit with this.

You say an incomplete Nobody. What is it made up from? How much of the Body? How much of the Soul?
Then I'll remind you Namine was made up of Sora's Body and Soul, and seeing how those moved on to Roxas, that leaves Namine alone very little substance.
What was Xion made up from?
Oh and before you tell me the Memories Namine was lacking, I'll point out that Namine did have connection to Memories, but those were Sora's. Then the icing on the cake saying how both Sora and Kairi maintained their Memories after Namine and Roxas were created, so no Memories went to Xion either.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
I agree with angel^. Though I didn't know Namine was part of Sora and Kairi. [I've been gne for awhile xD]
But, know that info about Namine. What Xion be from Sora?

A

Anima Relic

I can see that this thread was raped twice over already. SA and RK already tore this place up.

Last edited:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I agree with angel^. Though I didn't know Namine was part of Sora and Kairi.

Secret Ansem Report 10 said:
Namine’ emerged as Kairi’s Nobody… but the body and soul necessary to exist as a Nobody belonged to Sora.

:3 Those're nice read xDDD;;;
Kairi couldn't ever create a Nobody otherwise - she's a PoH. When her Heart left her body at the start of KH1, the Heart migrated to Sora's body instead of becoming a Heartless. That in turn left the body untouched, in other words - no Nobody.
Sora, when releasing Kairi's Heart to balance the Keyhole to Darkness, already created a Nobody - Roxas - but actually had two Hearts leave his Body, the other being Kairi's. That Heart left an Impression on part of Sora, ending up as Namine.

I can see that this thread was raped twice over already. SA and RK already tore this place up.

SA-RK combo. almost Never fails

KHguy91

I have to ask...by xion u mean zexion right?
because xion is a character that was released in Bloody Roar 3
(( Xion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ))

And I dont see how Zexion has anything to do with Naminé or Kairi...seings as Zexion is a guy.
I'm sorry man, but I also must tell you that your wrong about the throne thing too...Zexion does have a throne, he was one of the original 6 members of the organization, and already revealed to be (before becoming a nobody) Ansem the Wise's lab asistant Lenzo.
And the only reason he had a keyblade if he ever did...havent finished playing riku mode in CoM >.< lol
Its because his power is, the power of illusion...to mimic others' weapons, disguise himself, and to create clones of himself.
Also Zexions weapon of choice is unkown seeings as he dies before getting any action in combat in CoM.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I have to ask...by xion u mean zexion right?
because xion is a character that was released in Bloody Roar 3
(( Xion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ))

And I dont see how Zexion has anything to do with Naminé or Kairi...seings as Zexion is a guy.
I'm sorry man, but I also must tell you that your wrong about the throne thing too...Zexion does have a throne, he was one of the original 6 members of the organization, and already revealed to be (before becoming a nobody) Ansem the Wise's lab asistant Lenzo.
And the only reason he had a keyblade if he ever did...havent finished playing riku mode in CoM >.< lol
Its because his power is, the power of illusion...to mimic others' weapons, disguise himself, and to create clones of himself.
Also Zexions weapon of choice is unkown seeings as he dies before getting any action in combat in CoM.

Holy sh*t. Under "Beast" for this male Xion character it says "Unborn".

That's some freaky stuff right there.

I know it's irrevelent, but geeze.

Awards
You say an incomplete Nobody. What is it made up from? How much of the Body? How much of the Soul?
Then I'll remind you Namine was made up of Sora's Body and Soul, and seeing how those moved on to Roxas, that leaves Namine alone very little substance.
Oh and before you tell me the Memories Namine was lacking, I'll point out that Namine did have connection to Memories, but those were Sora's. Then the icing on the cake saying how both Sora and Kairi maintained their Memories after Namine and Roxas were created, so no Memories went to Xion either.

You're right, but, actually, Namine just isn't comprised of a body and soul period:

In other words, both the Nobody called Naminé and the Heartless—proof of a lost heart—are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to produce a Nobody.

She is a "non-being" in the truest sense of the word; having not even become a Nobody and with nowhere left to go, she is but the most fleeting of shadows.

Naminé.

As I have written before, she is a most unusual being.

Born of the same process as a Nobody, but lacking virtually all the elements of a Nobody.

Naminé emerged as Kairi's Nobody...but the body and soul necessary to exist as a Nobody belonged to Sora.

So, if anything, I'd say an "incomplete" version of a Nobody (who are themselves incomplete) is possible just as much as, perhaps, a "complete" Nobody is (ie Roxas if the theory is true).

Holy sh*t. Under "Beast" for this male Xion character it says "Unborn".

That's some freaky stuff right there.

I know it's irrevelent, but geeze.
Admittedly, that's a very strange coincidence...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
ok before in one of my treads i said if u invert a pic of kairi from kh1 her hair turn blue and i thought that she would maybe would look like xion as of the same for terra and xemnas

but now i more looking towards an inverted namine her hair turns dark blue and dress turns black

and now im thinking that namine is an incomplete nobody maybe thats why she could not be in the organization and maybe xion is her other halve the part that could control the keyblade and thats the only reason they wanted her in the org but sine she is not complete they did not change their name or make her a throne

crazy yeah well saying since namine is part soras nobody and kairis maybe so is xion and saying that they would be part of the same nobody then maybe xion is the part more close to sora in which is how she can use a keyblade and maybe namine is more close to kairi in which she can get close to soras hearts and memories and be able to change his memories

well why would i think that OK GET READY FOR SOMETHING CRAZY ok well saying that when xion was defeated maybe by riku her energy being what ever went into the keyblade/keychain that riku gave to kairi
since it had the energy of the nobody closer to sora and part kairi is how kairi was able to wield it

or when xion was defeated xion nobody part went back to kairi with part of sora and is how she is able to wield a keyblade

plus riku kinda noticed xion and maybe a forgotten memorie of namine was remebered beause she might have changed soras memories back but doesent mean she could have had the same power over riku but maybe they werent changed but made him forget them and the sight of xion awoken theose memories

well if u dident notice lots of the girls in kingdom hearts lips are pretty much the same

and something else i noticed was that alot of characters of kingdom hearts when inverted look like other characters

This theory makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
I'm going to close this thread unless it becomes more productive.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
The quote you brought just upped the unlikely likeliness that Namine is actually an Unbirth.
The theory is forming in my mind, involving two Hearts and Keychain-less Keyblades.

I highly (99.9%) doubt that Namine is an Unbirth.
First of all, we know close to nothing about Unbirths.
Secondly, it would screw up the plot to the point that hardly anyone would like the series anymore.

Swxpert

until proven otherwise, yeah it does. its a video game not a cold war conspiracy.

and this proves that Kyle Brothlosky is responsible for 911

The only case where really inverting colors seemed to work was for Neon Genesis Evangelion's Rei and Asuka, and even then it was for conceptual measures, not plot.
Then we have the issue stated above that Kairi's Keyblade is actually Riku's.
As for Riku's Memories, Namine has full control over those, and it's been stated plentifully that Memories don't return unless Namine wants them to.
And comparing Olette and Fuu support you in no way whatsoever.
They even kill you trying to use the colors for basis seeing how Olette and Fuu aren't related in the least.

And now to humor you and go along a bit with this.

i thought it was soras body kairis soul/ or vice versa the point is namine needed something from both

This theory makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
I'm going to close this thread unless it becomes more productive.

but you didn't who hoo

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I highly (99.9%) doubt that Namine is an Unbirth.

So do I. It's late here and I'm dead tired. I let myself go places.

First of all, we know close to nothing about Unbirths.

So we don't know it's wrong! XD

Secondly, it would screw up the plot to the point that hardly anyone would like the series anymore.

KH2?
Close the thread xD

Reneeski

no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back