• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine and Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
is it me but do those two look exacly alikie. could they sisters or something? were they seperated at birth? or is it a coincidence? before posting something try not to spoil anything thats revealed on KH2 if u know something. just post ur thoughts.

E

Eclipse

Before posting, soraxkairi4eva, why don't you try NOT SPOILING LIKE SHE SAID. :D

i will give you a nomura-like answer

*ahem*

kairi and namine' are somewhat related. i can't go into full detail about it, but they are not sisters, nor seperated at birth..they are much more ;)

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
.... They are....

<.<
>.>

It's kinda like...... and don't flame me...... play COM again and there WILL be a line where Namine says that she's Kairi's shell. More to it than that, but I don't wanna get flamed.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
TwilightSoulKey said:
Before posting, soraxkairi4eva, why don't you try NOT SPOILING LIKE SHE SAID. :D

i will give you a nomura-like answer

*ahem*

kairi and namine' are somewhat related. i can't go into full detail about it, but they are not sisters, nor seperated at birth..they are much more ;)
oohhh creepy. i wonder if they share the same soul. one is light and the other is darkness, thats what i thinkg. dont spoil it anybody if u know. i want to find out on my own.

E

Eclipse

^^^ it's easy....it's just like an image tag......
......except instead of "img" put "spoiler"

like this
Spoiler Spoiler Show

E

Eclipse

you don't have to play CoM..if you go to khimpulse.net they have the full dialogue game script of CoM. all the dialogue said in the game is on that script, read it :D

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
TwilightSoulKey said:
you don't have to play CoM..if you go to khimpulse.net they have the full dialogue game script of CoM. all the dialogue said in the game is on that script, read it :D

yea or you could do that and save yourself the yelling at the stupid doors and battle system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back