• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Name your favorite.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Correa

Where my band lives! We are the Pyrokinetics!
Master Correa said:
Ok, here the deal: You can name your own made up character or any character you want from any game or movie or whatever. Just named it!

Plus, you must add descriptions, like:{This goes for made up characters only}

Name:
Race:
Transformation:
Appearence:
Hometown:
Techniques:
Weapons:
Summons:
Companions:
Nemesis:
Bio:

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Name: Bao Miaura
Sex: Female
Race: human/deon(it's an alien
Transformation: He hair grows really long and silver and her eyes turn platinum. Then she sprouts angel like wings
Appearence: See sig but with shoulder length hair.
Hometown: Osaka
Techniques: Sakiten Sakthatenkyoken Ice blades Freeze and Ice beam
Weapons: none
Summons:none
Companions: Her brother Jay her rothers friend Ryo and Sakura
Nemesis: Ryoshem
Bio: Bao is the daughter of one of earths greatest heros. Bao was born and raised in Osaka. She was trained from an early age along with her brother how to fight. Her father died in a batle with his rival and after that Bao became a tomboy and doesnt care who she fights. Her mother was also murdered by a orginaizeation her father stop when he was about her age so now she wants to end it once and for all. Though shes rough around edges she is kind and femine but hates to show it. S\Once you get to know her she will be your greatest and most loyal ally.

Master Correa

Where my band lives! We are the Pyrokinetics!
Name: Angel Correa a.k.a "Flamer Correa"
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Transformation: Devil Correa
Appearence:It's myself, but with a white longsleeve shirt and an Oakley shirt over it, dark blue jeans, a chain in the jeans, an Oakley watch, black Bam Margera wrist band and brown Champion shoes. My devil form is the same, except that I have a devil tail, devil horns, dark red wings, my hands are transformed into dark red dragon heads, my skin color is red and dark red glasses.
Hometown:Caguas, Puerto Rico.
Techniques:Inferno, Sunbeam, Blitzfire, Stormcracker, Meteor Launch, Flame Shield, Dragon Arms Flamethrower, and Eternal Flames Strike.
Weapons:None
Summons:None
Companions: The Twilighterz: Lord Kimasharo and Mitsuna Thorn, and Icemist Heidi.
Nemesis: Echopolipse
Bio:This comes from a story I'm making. I used to be a normal teenager living a normal life, but one night two mysterious warriors appeared in my room. They told me about a connection of hearts, the most powerful force of light ever born. An chaotic lord named Echopolipse wants to take over this connection to cause a consuming of the Earth's light, turning everything into darkness. They told me that I hold a powerful ancient gene that unlocks the very powers of fire itself. They told me if I want to keep this world from being consumed by darkness and exploit the power of the gene inside me, I must join them. So I join the Twilighterz, consisted of an twilight angel named Kimasharo and a gothic women named Mitsuna Thorn. Later, I finally exploit the powers of fire at the location of a school dance, where my first enemy, Dark Chris, a friend of mine who I hated so much, was located. More later, I encounter with another friend of mines who is actually an Icemist, an alchemist with the power of ice. More will be added.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back