• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Name the grossest thing you've ever eatin!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is worse?

• Getting crapped on by a seagull?

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • or... geting a loogy?

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiarisora2

Name the grossest thing you've eatn how and why??

The grossest thing ive ever eatn is . . . .a live cockroach !!!:confused::eek: . . lol now tell me can you top that ? ?I bet soo}

: } : } : } : } : } : } : } : {}

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
kiarisora2 said:
Name the grossest thing you've eatn how and why??

The grossest thing ive ever eatn is . . . .a live cockroach !!!:confused::eek: . . lol now tell me can you top that ? ?I bet soo}

: } : } : } : } : } : } : } : {}
ummm why would you eat that unless you were on fear factor or something?

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
I ate dog poo I fell down a hill in my backyard and fell into the poo face first with my mouth open and I accdently shallwed.

king-DAVID

When I went to Mexico,I actually got to taste fried crickets.They weren't really that nasty, it's just that knowing they were crickets grossed me out.In the capital of Mexico they are considered a delicacy.They are sold on the streets like it's nothing.

T

tdl

im not exactly sure what it was that i ate but it was in the frigde fer a few years and it was green tasted like shit

kiarisora2

yep that pretty much tops me lol i think probable the grossest thing here so far would have to be the green man that icky stuff in the fridge!!! that's just plain wrong !!

I bet it gave u thye poopos for a while !!lol

Ps:thx 4 yr posts !

Goofy2

teh grossest thing ive ever eaten was a tadpole cuz they wiggle all the way down and i could feel it in my stomach....yea it was gross my cousin andrew made me do it and i haven't spoken to him for a long time bc of it lol

Shallow

I don't really know the grossest thing I've eaten. Let me think *thinks* *thinks*

Moldy bread lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back