• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Deathspank, a member of Kh-vids, the place that Maverick (The real one) cooperates with, should know this.....

And I HATE the fact that he's right.

I HATE the fact that he DID have it but because of bashers (And i'm not talking about you guys) he isn't going to give it to use.

HATE HATE HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>.<

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
maverick can't be that evil...
maybe he'll have a change of heart and post it later....
I really hopes he posts it today....

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
you posted twice .:Roxas:.
who thinks he won't post the vid at all and the person this morning was a poser?

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Eddie Boy, Your comparing an entire song to clips. STOP IT.

Second, somebody high up just upload it here somewhere!! PLEASE!!!! I'd be willing to give money!!! Seriously!!! DARN IT!!! >.<

gmr5

Website
www.freewebs.com
How can you be so negative on these two (Maverick and Deathspank)? I believe what they have is truth and patience is a virtue. Know how long it takes to upload videos on youtube? Forever......for most anyway.

gmr5

Website
www.freewebs.com
I love the Japanese version of the song (Passion or Sanctuary whichever) and I even saved it to my computer. But yeah, I can't wait for the Enlgish version.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
I like Sanctuary better than Passion since the first clip. I guess I'm still comparing clips to a full song, but still. At least i'm not negative.

Now can someone high-up give some more info on the vid? Can someone persuade Maverick to upload it somewhere? Come on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back