• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA demo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a NA demo?

• Yes, im there will be a demo

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • No, i dont think so

Votes: 43 51.8%
  • Maybe, could go either way

Votes: 21 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Even so, it's close enough. If you want a preview of BBS, go watch some scenes/ translated scenes on youtube. The only way I can accept a demo is if it's at E3 or something like that. There's really no need to release a short demo of BBS via PSN or anything. I'd rather they save their time and resources for making the full game of BBS as soon as possible.

I don't understand how making a demo would slow them down though. It seems like it would be a very short process since they have all the materials already and all they have to do is translate (which they are bound to do anyway) and then a few other things and put it on PSN. It's not like it would put them a week or month behind schedule. Besides, they did it for Dissidia so I don't see why not for BbS. I'd rather play first hand than watch videos until release.

Jakek9

I don't understand how making a demo would slow them down though. It seems like it would be a very short process since they have all the materials already and all they have to do is translate (which they are bound to do anyway) and then a few other things and put it on PSN. It's not like it would put them a week or month behind schedule. Besides, they did it for Dissidia so I don't see why not for BbS. I'd rather play first hand than watch videos until release.
Wasn't Dissidia delayed for a LONG wait?

Screw making a demo.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Wasn't Dissidia delayed for a LONG wait?

Screw making a demo.

I really doubt delaying Dissidia had to do at all with a demo. It's because SE takes forever to get their games over here.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
How is watching someone else playing it the same as experiencing the game first hand?

It isn't, but it's close enough for me. I'd rather have the whole game sooner than a bit later.

I can see how it wouldn't delay it too long, but they're not translating it. They're making a few bosses harder, tweaking a few cutscenes (or not?), and adding a whole new difficulty level. That's surely going to be a bit of programming there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back