• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

N00000!! Demyx!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
I cant beat Demy I swear if I see a guy tha looks like him im going to cut his mullet off and chop him into bits im so pissed this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
stupid I bought 26 high potions and like 26 ethers and he wouldnt let me move are uses my MOTHERFU*KING magic OR potions

dejah

:|
patience luv.

lol. use the reaction command as much as possible.

and if you keep failing because of the water clones and the timer thing,

i recommend using the reaction command amap. or donald's co op move. :)

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
I can get to when he does the walls of water the that GET TO THE BEAT line pisses me off sooooooooooo much its so gay it makes me want to f*ck him up so bad. And the only reaction command I get is that Dance thing for the clones.

dejah

:|
be patient.

it never helps when your agitated. you need to concentrate.

i seriously tried like 10 times to beat him. -_-

take a break.

E

Eclipse

run away from the water walls, and use guard or hit him with the keyblade to deflect his attacks

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Khfan, keep a distance from him and use magic. When he says "Water" get away from him, and then immediately run back and clobber him. Then when he says "Kick to the beat!" (I think that lines hilarious) get out of the way. He stops for a second after each of his attacks, so hit him ASAP to keep him from attacking again. If he gets a chance to attack, run away!

I'm in Beast's Castle about to fight Xaldin, and I'm somewhat afraid. I hear he puts up a good fight ._,

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
I dun see how anyone could get beat by the David Bowie dude. :p

all you have to do is often keep your distance and when he unleashes his clones you,ll see wild dance on your reaction command and you press triangle and then keep on repeateding that till all of them are gone. After that beat the crap out of Demyx and make sure he doesn't play his sitar.

After that he,ll probaly repeat the first move at the beginning of the battle and summon clones.When he does that take the easy step and attack HIM .Then go drive and do the Valor form and attack him like crazy.Do that and I can guarantee he,ll die.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
While no one ever uses it, Short Cut Reflect to one of your buttons. It can reflect all his magic shots back at him. Which helps with some parts. That + a mixture of Valor and it's Combo then hit Square in the middle of it for the powerful finishers.

sora-14

Website
use.vnexpress.net
TwilightSoulKey said:
I hate him with an anger NOT FROM THIS WORLD!!!!

arrrggghhh!! stupid water attacks, he won't let me heal, and then he knocks out donald too T_T lozer

Ohhhhh.....that's who's Demyx is!! The really cute dumb blonde.....okay.

If it's the one where you're timed to beat the water clones, use the Reaction commands (wild dance) to beat them and then chop away.

OR

Level up a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back