• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery Goo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arian

How do you get it? Its the only ingredient that I am still lacking....... I want my KEYBLADE :mad: How do you get the mystery goo :D

S

SweetChocobo

Re: Mystery goo

From white mushrooms i beleive...you have to do 3 of the same spells on a mushroom for mystery goo..

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke

yea wat that person said, but take note, even if you do do that, you only have like 10-50% chance of getting the goo, so your up for some work ahead of you....it might take a few days to actually find the mushrooms, let alone get the goo (when your not actually looking for them, they pop up an' your like 'oy, mushrooms....' but when you actually NEED them, they don't show......so yea)

Cloud_Strife_024

Website
images.bluelaguna.net

all the mushrooms have it, the white ones need 3 spells of the same kind cast on them and there is only a 20%chance of dropping, the black fungus need to have a finishing combo to kill them, there is a 100% chance of dropping but its more challenging because they repel u with a poison gas. the the yellow ones need to be hit 50 cimultaniously to get a mystery goo.

R

Riku the Enigma

I dont think it matters if you do 3 of the same spells or not, they just give it to you or something. The easiest place for finding a White mushroom is in Wonder Lands' forest.

Be glad you're not playing FM, where theres different kinds of Goos (Mythrill goo, Gale goo, Blaze goo ect,ect.) Its a pain to get the UW in FM!

L

Lord Marluxia

All 3 Mushrooms give you the Goo. The White Mushroom will randomly give it to you if you hit it with the right spells 3 times. Black Fungus give Goo too, but not as frequent. You can greatly increase your chances if you kill them through Trinity Limit. I personally like bouncing the Rare Truffles. Once you get a steady rhythm going with your hits, it's easy to get 50+ hits.

R

Riku the Enigma

What Anti-light2b said. I think the best place for bouncing Rare truffles is at Never land because all you have to do is press the attack button while your in the air and try to keep them in the air hitting them constantly. you dont need to worry about pressing the jump button. :)

R

Riku the Enigma

Oh man, monstro dosent work for me. It has a lot of plataforms that can stop the bouncing cycle. :(

R

Riku the Enigma

it matters if u dont do the 3 of the same spells the chances decrease to 10%

Really?.....huh, you learn something new every day. :p

Thanks for the tip!

baseballplayer

baseballplayer

u get mystery goo from the poison mushrooms. use the best stop thing u have and hit it a lot and hope for the best. thats how i got it... i also got mystery mold which u could sell for 9999

Dark_StarX

Mysetry goo you get from poison mushrooms and whit mushrooms.Getting it from the white mushrooms is way easier though.To increase your chances of getting them,go to deep jungle and keep going into the tent area where Jane is.Also when you get to a white shroom,try to get each one of them the first time it changes.This will increase your chances to 75%.I got 6 Mystery Goos by doing this.
The charade moves are as follows:

Waving hands at self to try to cool itself off = Blizzard
Shaking as if cold = Fire
Miniature Sun over head = Thunder
Flying in the air = Gravity
Spinning around = I think it was Aero
Lying on the ground = Cure

Let me know if I have been of any help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back