• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mysterious people?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kh_roxas_741

IN the White Room in the Mansion in Twilight Town (Whoa! I used "in" three times in that phrase!), there are many pics drawn by Namine. There is one, located across the room from the door and hung right next to the window. It shows Roxas and Axel standing together, with two unidentified people in the background. Who are these people? Give me your thoughts and theories.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
That has me puzzled too. I presume those two people are two members of the Organization. But I could be wrong.

Kh_roxas_741

BUt look at the clothes. They aren't just black.

EDIT: Accually i just thought about it, but maybe they were sora and Axel's human form standing together. Something like that.

Puck

^You have a point. Those two people could've been Sora and Axel's human form.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
King Sora_Strife said:
^You have a point. Those two people could've been Sora and Axel's human form.

Roxas and Axel ARE in human form as nobodies. If you mean their original selves, then they'd probably look very similar.

Looks like other organization members to me.

Puck

Yeah, I meant Axel's original self. My bad.

But anyway, they can't be Org. members because like kh_roxas_741 said, they aren't wearing black. Perhaps, the two people are actually two girls that Axel and Roxas were trying to pick up.

Kh_roxas_741

keyblader1234567 said:
im gonna say it's their original selfss except i dont remember seeing sora in the pic......y is naminee such a crappy drawer lol

Lol that's right the people have no faces! Anyway sorry for the misunderstading i meant original self. Maybe that's what KH3 can be about! Maybe like....somehow....Sora was once Axel's (original self) friend, and that's what made Roxas and Axel friends (or vise-versa).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back