• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Myrthil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Here's some ideas I can offer you, you know what those Post Cards are? Post all that you can find, there's bound to be Mythril as prizes if you do. Try going to Monstro, and fight some of the heartlesses there, as well as Atlantica. (Or 100 Acre Wood, if you see Pooh sitting beside a dead fireplace outside of his house, shivering. Then use a fire spell on it, and he'll give you a Mythril) If you have the ability "Glide", then go to Deep Jungle and fly to the hanging boat just outside of the tree house, there's a Mythril there, too. Go to Neverland and hit Big Ben (the clock) to 6.00, and fly around it to find a mythril inside a chest. There's also a 1% chance you will obtain a Mythril from Angel Star in the End of the World. If I help, please give me rep, it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

X.

dark32

Well Myrthil is dropped by Angle Star, and Behemoth. Angel Star is located in Ends of Worlds, and the Colosium. Behemoth is located in Ends of Worlds, and the Colosium. And thats about it. Hopefully the information I have given you will help you.

-Dark32-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back