• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

myinsidegamer.com Review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That was an interesting read. Like the other reviews, load times were criticized. I'm not sure I believe that almost the entire half hour was spent waiting for the game to load without data install, but I guess I'll see it for myself next week.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
mm, that was very interesting, can't wait to play it for myself, which won't be for awhile. So far, BBS has been well received. Can't wait.

Awards
Hmmm...i thought they increased the data install to 800mb, but it looks like it was only increased to 624mb, unless it's only 624mb in the beta version.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Hmmm...i thought they increased the data install to 800mb, but it looks like it was only increased to 624mb, unless it's only 624mb in the beta version.

Why were you expecting them to increase it at all?

And I highly doubt this is the beta version. At this point, it's definately the final game.

marcoreo

Awards
nice find and review... this is actually gives a reason and elaborates on the negatives and possitives
and clearly the reviewer liked the game so can argue with his points.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Don't trust IGNorant people.

If they had the full game too, then maybe it does have an 800 MB data install...I doubt it, but they aren't always ignorant...did you create that IGNorant thing...I laughed a lot...kudos(flip the "d" YAY!) if you did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back