• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My thoughts on KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
OK the new kh games have some meanings
358 Days/2- The 2 probably means 2 playable characters Roxas and maybe Riku or #14. This is the real big sidestory game since its talking about 2 characters during a certain time.
Birth By Sleep- Well we all know there is going to be 3 playable characters Terra, Aqua, and Ven but I kinda think there might be a fourth, Mickey. Also this is going to talk about the past(about 10 years), the keyblades, the keyblade war, and a couple new characters.
Coded- I know you can play as Sora in this game but I think you can also play as Mickey. This game is after KH2 but its talking a lot about memories and Mickey being in the Realm of Darkness.
KH3- I have no idea except all 3 of these games are connected to it in a way.

Also this is something about characters and worlds
Leon's Letter- In KH2's credits Leon gets a letter with a Heart of Wings which probably means its from Rinoa(FF8). So if it was Rinoa that might mean she could be in KH3.
Traverse Town and Twilight Town and The Crossroads- Traverse Town, I think people go to this place when there world is consumed by darkness but that person isn't consumed, Riku and Kairi I'm not that sure why they didnt go to Traverse Town. Twilight Town, I think there are people born there of course but when a person creates a Nobody the Nobody goes there. DIZ asked Namine to move Sora there. The Crossroads, I think you go here when you pass through the center of a realm like Sora went to it after he passed through the Realm of Darkness and The Kingdom Hearts Heart of All Worlds.
Semi Final Fantasy Worlds- They have Hollow Bastion, Traverse Town, and Twilight Town, and The Crossroads are the closest things to Final Fantasy worlds but maybe hey should add more of those types of worlds.
Mickeys Letter- One of the biggest mysteries in KH2 ever since people beat the game 2 or 3 years ago. Its either talking about Coded or KH3.
#14 and The DS- OK we know that #14 is a girl but who most people think, Aqua, I dont think so it could be The DS because Nomura never told the DS gender and its never showed The DS or #14's face. Also the way way The DS moves kinda makes it look like a girl and even if the DS has a heart its the DS thats why Xemnas let #14 in the Organization but thing I dont understand is if it is the DS thats #14 what did she do to kicked from the Organization.
Xehanort and Terra- Not MX but the KH1 and KH2 Xehanort have some connection to Terra and MX. I think the giant KH in the sky in the SE kinda fused the MX and Terra using Terra's body and MX's power and heart because Xemnas says in KH2FM to Aqua bodyless armor hello friend so I think Xemnas is Terra's Nobody with MX's memories.
Ansem The Wise- He died but I think he might appear as a ghost in KH3.
Castle Oblivion- This is not a place where people go like The Crossroads, Twilight Town, and Traverse Town but a second or third headquarters for the Organization.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
lol

But I don't think 14 is even a nobody, for she was never officially, to where we know, inducted, and then they would have had to change the name to Org 14, don't ya think? Besides, DS being a girl is just......weird if you think about it, sure, in the leaked trailer he walks a little funny, but in the Secret Ending to KH2 FM+, he looks muscalur, and very boy-ish......

Awards
Actually type in on youtube 358/2 days trailer and you'll probably find a video that shows Xemnas inducting #14 she probably did something real bad to get kicked from the organization or maybe she left.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

lol

But I don't think 14 is even a nobody, for she was never officially, to where we know, inducted, and then they would have had to change the name to Org 14, don't ya think? Besides, DS being a girl is just......weird if you think about it, sure, in the leaked trailer he walks a little funny, but in the Secret Ending to KH2 FM+, he looks muscalur, and very boy-ish......

Sure, but you have to know that before we figured out it was called Organization 13, the members of CO only mentioned it as "The Organization"

Lonbilly

Awards
I know you see her getting introduced, but as in truely inducted, it would have affected the name and everything, which explains why she wasn't a nobody. Also, if Terra really is Xehanort(later on), then that's all the more reason why 14th is Aqua, and he lets her in, even if she is not a Nobody.

Plus, with him going down stairs, in Ansem's lab in Hollow Bastion(RG), he talks to a "friend". By this time, 14th is gone, and the armor is Aqua's.....

Awards
Maybe they only added the XIII part when they weren't accepting any new members because their old ones were all messed up and made pickles?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I know you see her getting introduced, but as in truely inducted, it would have affected the name and everything, which explains why she wasn't a nobody. Also, if Terra really is Xehanort(later on), then that's all the more reason why 14th is Aqua, and he lets her in, even if she is not a Nobody.

Plus, with him going down stairs, in Ansem's lab in Hollow Bastion(RG), he talks to a "friend". By this time, 14th is gone, and the armor is Aqua's.....

what im saying is that "The Orginization" implies that there may have been more members before it could finally settle as Organization 13

And the 14th wouldn' have dissapeared at that time as Marluxia was just recruited at this time aswell

as far as relations to Terra, it's hard to say

A

Audo

I like how I brought up the idea of XIV not being a Nobody and everyone yelled at me, and now others are bringing it up and people aren't yelling. GRR dogs.

As for your Organization XIII name debate. Nomura said it was still called Org 13, even when she was in it.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I like how I brought up the idea of XIV not being a Nobody and everyone yelled at me, and now others are bringing it up and people aren't yelling. GRR dogs.

I said the same thing too a long while back, but i wasn't yelled at.

As for your Organization XIII name debate. Nomura said it was still called Org 13, even when she was in it

when? i dont remember this. If you mean in the interviews then that's because it's the name everyone recognizes as

A

Audo

I said the same thing too a long while back, but i wasn't yelled at.
Well I guess everyone just hates me than.

when? i dont remember this. If you mean in the interviews then that's because it's the name everyone recognizes as
Interviews my dear Watson.
He said it was still called Org 13 with her in it, and there is a reason as to why that is.

Lonbilly

Awards

Actually, i got the whole idea of her not being a Nobody from you.....and that's why, since if she isn't a Npbody, doesn't effect the name. If she was, they would have changed the name, don't you think? Besides, if it is Aqua, why and how did she lose her heart IF she is a Nobody.....which she most likely isn't

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Actually, i got the whole idea of her not being a Nobody from you.....and that's why, since if she isn't a Npbody, doesn't effect the name. If she was, they would have changed the name, don't you think? Besides, if it is Aqua, why and how did she lose her heart IF she is a Nobody.....which she most likely isn't

i had a theory for that, but explaining it....bleh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back