• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my theory!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luffywang573

1-well i was thinking about what kind enemy would be in the next KH. in kh there was heartless, kh2 there were nobody. and what will be in the new KH. i was think that when the heart of heart of heartless and nobody return to their once belong r they really going change back to human. i was thinking about what if a heartless and a nobody were able to fuse themself. well nobody were all white and heartless were black, in the secret the D.S were in heartless suit, but the helmet were all black except the lower part r white and those white part r like the thing u saw when a nobody appear that it all white(like some kind of white stripe) around it, and for heartless were just poping up from dark realm.

2- this one althrough many people had said it gone but it really kind of bugs me. i was talking about ansem from the kh(the heartless one). i know that they said it gone from riku's body after the explosion of the heart device. but micky and ansem the wise did said anything could happen so i was thinking if the heartless ansem were not gone which i mean it still alive, it just been remove from riku's body. and the UEM had make a copy of them self and form the D.S. i think that the D.S could be the shadow that always
follow(behind) the heartless ansem.

this might not all be true but it just a theory

Sexy Angel
. . .

.... One word for you: WHAT!!?!?!?!?!? :confused:

Questionsofheart

yeah, you should probably not use "it" in place of every noun,lol. You might want to restate it with proper grammar.

Ven1001

oh ok i understand about the uem part he is sayin that there is evidence that the uem could be the real Xehanort because the fake Ansem (from Kh 1) had the shadow that fallowed him and the UEM has the D.S that does the same so the shadow that fallows the fake Ansem could be the D.S. heartless and even though he were a heartless he would still have to fallow his master but wat i dont get is y didnt Xemnas have anything fallow him?????:confused:

I

The Show Must Go On
That's quite out there... I didn't understand half of it (your grammar is atrocious, by the way), but even if I did understand the whole thing, from what I was able to, I decided that I don't agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back