• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My theory on who is who in the secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thebustoHe((

first of all this is a(((((((((SPOILER))))))))))))))))) for those who would brather beat kh2 if you havent allready. ok, i know there's many other theorys and i know that there not completely right and mine wont be either but here it is:

My theory is that since in the world that never was we see sora, Kairi, Riku all have keyblades that there the there the soldiers in the secret ending.

since, if you saw the subbed version of sunset horizion and remember Nomura saying that it took place before kingdom hearts, that the soldiers are in fact related in some way to Kairi ,sora, and ,riku. In the final mix secret ending it says "all the fates have been set. After a long time each fate will await the awakening of a new tale" i think this means that the three soldiers started a line of keyblade wielders that led to kairi sora and riku.

I think the E.M. (enigmatic soldier) is Riku for his eyes, out of anger, turn yellow as of someone of darkness. Riku was enraged for not being able to beat Roxas, so he cast him self into darkness for more power.

I think that the B.H.S. (blonde haired soldier) is Sora, because he looks like sora and is caught by the F. M. (female soldier) just like in kh1 when sora unlocks Kairis heart and she catches him before he disappears.

I think the F.M. is kairi for she is the only female and in the world that never was Kairi wields a keyblade too.

As for the U.E.M. which i am 90% sure that he is any of soras enemys but mainly Xehanorts nobody and heartless

And mickey is mickey

feel free to exress your opinion

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
It makes sense, but is the KH2:FM secret ending really before the Kingdom Hearts series we know? o_O It honestly doesn't look like it... but the info you provided does sound reasonable. ^_^

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Sounds good like many theories here. Maybe someone should try to link something all the theories have in common and we might find a hint to what's in store for KH3? Anyway, good job none the less.:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back