• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Theory (basically about the keyblades and KH2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mitsukai

Hey does anyone know who is like the best at disproving theories in the forums? Because I'd really like to see what he/she has to say about my theory... Thankyou again! (I know people I say it too much XD)

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
.:Rayne:. said:
Hey does anyone know who is like the best at disproving theories in the forums? Because I'd really like to see what he/she has to say about my theory... Thankyou again! (I know people I say it too much XD)

Well, there's Monkeybutt, Keyblade Shards, .:KL:. ...
that's about all right now. KS was okay about your theories.
Why don't you PM the two or something?

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
Not trying to bring everyone down, but i have a reason against this theory.

You say that Sora gets his new Keyblade from Donald and Goofy, these would make drive forms right? But there is supposed to be many other drive forms from other characters. These characters wouldn't have nearly as strong as a bond with Sora as Donald and Goofy.

I don't have proof that the BHK part isn't right except that he did have three friends so why did he only get two keyblades.

Another thing is that if everyone had a Keyblade, they would all be different. But then why does Sora only get the Oathkeeper as an aditional keyblade and BHK gets that and Oblivion? If they were made of the hearts of their friends, why weren't they new keyblades we haven't seen yet?

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Hero of Light said:
Not trying to bring everyone down, but i have a reason against this theory.

You say that Sora gets his new Keyblade from Donald and Goofy, these would make drive forms right? But there is supposed to be many other drive forms from other characters. These characters wouldn't have nearly as strong as a bond with Sora as Donald and Goofy.

I don't have proof that the BHK part isn't right except that he did have three friends so why did he only get two keyblades.

Another thing is that if everyone had a Keyblade, they would all be different. But then why does Sora only get the Oathkeeper as an aditional keyblade and BHK gets that and Oblivion? If they were made of the hearts of their friends, why weren't they new keyblades we haven't seen yet?

I don't exactly get the problem of these theories that you stated. Maybe since Sora wanted to help, and that they were probably willing to fight along against dangerous enemies, and that they were indeed friends with him is a bond strong enough to be able fuse with them.

Why do you presume that 2 of the three were able to give him keyblades? He was able to weild one keyblade, out of his "Awakening", and the other may have been the energy of all three friends, of his friends were truly gone, which I doubt. Maybe BHK is just another special type of keyblade weilder. Sora is the one who is able to seal holes, repair worlds, while BHK is the one who protects those who are in danger, but doesn't have the ability to save the world itself from certaion destruction. Who knows, but I know for sure he has at least one keyblade to kick butt.

How do we know the only additional keyblade Sora gets is the Oathkeeper? What if in all the trailers, they didn't want to show any other keyblades except those three, to keep us guessing what new keychains and keyblades we will get?
We haven't seen any new keyblades is because they don't want to give us all the information at once. Once we get the game, we will definately see new keyblades. Just be patient and wait for the game.

M

Mitsukai

lol thats EXACTLY what I was going to say (well... maybe not exactly...lol)
very good Kaizer I know that you are one of the smart ones!

Hero Of Light, those were good points! but Kaizer has already taken care of them for me!
I think for your second point though, about the BHK having three friends and only having two keyblades, well who's to say that ALL of the BHK'S friends had their shells stolen? And what is the BHK supposed to do with THREE keyblades? Or maybe his third friend added his/her power to the other two keyblades to further strengthen them? But I'd like to think that only two of his friends had made the contribution...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back