• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Theory About the Beginning of KH1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soras_Destiny

Well, remember when sora and kairi are looking up at the sky with a meteor shower and sora falling along with the meteor shower? And if unlocked the secret teaser at the end there is a girl on Destiny Islands looking at a meteor shower? Well I think that whenever the sun is setting on Destiny Islands and you look into the sunset you can see you're destiny as the name destiny Islands inplies. And at t he end of the infamous not so secret Kingdom Hearts 2 teaser there is a girl on destiny islands looking at a meteor shower and it's the future, which means when Sora and Kairi looked at the sunset it they were looking into the future which the name Destiny Islands means. Clearest way I could explain it.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Umm, interesting. But a meteor shower(in Kingdom Hearts) means that the wall separating the world has collapsed. I don't really understand how the sunset at Destiny Islands can unveil ones future. Plus, all those trailer like ASAS were more like rough sketches anyway. I think that Sora's dream at the beginning of the game is more like a premonition of some sort about what is to come. In his dream he saw the meteor shower and eventually the barrier to the world disintegrated, permitting interworld travel. I don't really think the sunset lets you see the future.

kizzyke

Soras_Destiny said:
Well, remember when sora and kairi are looking up at the sky with a meteor shower and sora falling along with the meteor shower? And if unlocked the secret teaser at the end there is a girl on Destiny Islands looking at a meteor shower? Well I think that whenever the sun is setting on Destiny Islands and you look into the sunset you can see you're destiny as the name destiny Islands inplies. And at t he end of the infamous not so secret Kingdom Hearts 2 teaser there is a girl on destiny islands looking at a meteor shower and it's the future, which means when Sora and Kairi looked at the sunset it they were looking into the future which the name Destiny Islands means. Clearest way I could explain it.

It should be weird, looking into the future through the sun...

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I think it is an odd theory. No offense. But the meteor shower happened when the walls between the worlds disappeared. Besides, wouldn't that make Kairi and Sora see the same future then? the same things? in the opening FMV they both saw what was happening. But Sora's future and Kairi's future are two sepearate things

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Two very different things!! From the dream I would guess that Sora would be torn from his friendsto fulfill a bigger destiny. It was just a dream, I don't think it was really meant to mean anything that deep.

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
great, interesting theory. But im sorry to say that a meteor shower, in every world, means a breaking of the walls that separate them. but, i don't think the meteor shower was in Soras dream; i think he just fell back and had the dream......thas just my opinion

yado

I taste delicious
ok your theory is worng but that begining music video was important for other reasons.(beleive me i no i watch it all the time so heres what it means).

when riku is in the water the water is like darkness and when sora trys to enter with Riku the wind that means light stops him. the metor shower meant the walls have broken down. And him falling away from Kirai means nothing i can think of.

Knightman

Soras_Destiny said:

wow thats intresting.

Ryuusuke

wow....so much pholosophers here.....who knows the begaining of Kh mean so much......and so much differnt vewe of this......ehh....

yado

I taste delicious
no i can look at the sun(and im not blind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back