• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Playcell

ok, i have sum theories, check 'em

The Mission:

Ok, remember how we see Sora locking a keyhole in Underworld. And TN did say/hinted that going to Underworlds (or watever they're called) of worlds has an important meaning.
Now i think that Sora has to Lock the Darkness by locking keyholes in Underworlds and Unlock the Light by unlocking keyholes in Worlds. But the 13th Order (a.k.a the org) are trying to keep Sora from doing this. Whats Pete and Malificent's role then? well, i think the Disney Villians are trying do the same thing but they are enemies with the Order. Pete is probarly hired by Maleficent cause he wanted to beat Mickey or sumthin. What do u think?

Two Oathkeepers/Order's Intentions:

Sora made a promise with Kairi and she gave him the oathkeeper (Its called Oathkeeper cause...well i don't hve to explain that now do i? its obvious). Remember the other oathkeeper keychain. The one in COM, the namine one. Well i think that the BHK made a promise with namine to protect sora and she gave him her oathkeeper, Why u ask? So that he can give it to Sora and then Sora will remember Namine thus leading to remember the 13th Order so that he knows what they where.
Now i think the Order is trying to fool Sora cause he doesn't remember them. They wanted the key in COM. Now they still want it, so that they can lock the remaining doors to light. HOW DO U LIKE THEM APPLES!!! lol. Tell me what u think.

Axle:

Ok, now i think that Axle could turn out to be sumthin else. He could be fooling the Order and Diz and actually be the good guy. I think that Axle was sent to make a fool out of Sora but BHK came between them. Axle wanted to warn sora but fight him so that Sora doesn't get suspishius (can't spell it) and he doesn't know that BHK is a good guy. What do u think?

by the way: i also think that Axle wants to get back to his world or sumthin.
---------

soo? what do u guys think?

O

Onewingedangel6

woah that's a pretty good theory u really checked ur sources but about Axel im a little unsure about that one i mean he might actually just be a mean old guy but hey what do i kno and the underworld thing i think it's just another keyhole to lock but then again Hades wasn't killed in KH so he might have a big role on the game well just have to wait and find out

Hokage

Banned
Awards
your theory about how BHK got his Oathkeeper is exactly what i say everytime. good job with that thery. lol and the others too. the Axel one im not sure of and the other ones are cool but the BHK one is correct im sure of it. i have stated that theory alot and im sure it has some truth to it. lol good job

Playcell

sorry, my comp is 'still' a bit messed up..i couldn't view my previous post..

anyone but me

good job.. that was a very well thought out theory. Also, I think your Axel being the good guy thing is very likely. First of all Nomura said that Axel was a very important story, and that is story is very sad. Important, like, overthrowing the org important? Second, in one of the trailers it has an unknown talking to DiZ, and then the screen changes to what looks like a security camera's view on the scene.. could it be Axel is spying on Diz? All will be known in time...

d_fallen_1

its a good theory, however, i will have to disagree on most parts. for one thing the oathkeeper is a keychain and so is the oblivion. i like how you said about the oathkeeper thing...but...where did he get the oblivion? now if i am correct, the reason why he was able to weild both is becasue he was in a special drive mode, similar to sora's valor mode. with his new power, he was able to draw both keyblades by just using the keychains.
another thing, why does he want sora to remember namine and the 13 org? he may not remember the namine, but the org didnt really give out a lot of info about themselves, so that is pointless. besides, he is facing the org, so surely he will replace the current memories with the past memories.
lastly, i think there is something more to axel than meets the eye. his true intentions are unknown. he could be a hero, or the biggest threat.
overall good job

Playcell

thanks, and about the oblivion....

now i don't think BHK is using the drive mode, that would be stupid. The drive mode is part of the gameplay not the story, putting in the story would be weird.
I think he got the oblivion from Riku. Now u can't say that he never met Riku, we don't know. ButRiku could have given it to BHK to hide it from the org. I mean, the org. will never even think about a 'street' boy having a keyblade.

And if u read carefully, i said that Namine asked BHK to make sora remember.

oathion

Oathkeeper theory is agreebale. And, about the Axel fooling DiZ thing; Axel and Diz have some kind of hosility going on between eachother so Axel doesn't have to 'fool' DiZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back