• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Theoretical Idea on Who the Engimatic Man Is!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KratosAurion

I have a very very strange feeling that Ansem is the Engimatic Man. I think that DiZ and Ansem are still the same person, but again, that one Ansem Report(13??) stated that he cast off his body to find out more about the Heartless. I think that the soul of Ansem or whatever you may call it is the Enigmatic Man, and I think he is trying to help Sora. This kinda threads with KHI, when he is telling him about the doors before Destiny Island gets sucked up. This also threads with the crossroads and his warning of losing something, and gaining another thing.OH, and I just thought of what the BHK might be.

I think that the BHK is a manifestation of the memories that occured in CoM, which is maybe why Namine says that Sora wouldn't really be complete unless BHK was there, because that would complete his "collection" of memories.

I will find this out sooner or later if it's true, since I'm getting it for Christmas, but if ya wanna know anything else after the game is out, PM ME!!!

Thanks ppl :cool:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
well.... your own theroy and ansem report go against each other...

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.
My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.
In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.
The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)
There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.
And,
The world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?

Report 13
When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?
Heart and soul are separate, and the soul remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?
Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.
However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change forms like the Heartless and exist there?
If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere.
An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence. Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.
This mystery cannot be easily resolved. The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.
But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.Therefore I shall call them...

"The non-existent ones."

Last edited:

Murf5891

well ur kinda right EM in Ansems soul, Diz is Ansems body, and Riku is Ansems heart that was said a week ago. so good job.

with the BHK part I dont exactly have a reply for that cause they wasnt any info on where he comes from besides the fact that hes the other side of Sora's heart.

BHK-25

the lost something was the memories and the theory of bhk i dont know maybe i will wait till dez 22

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Murf5891 said:
well ur kinda right EM in Ansems soul, Diz is Ansems body, and Riku is Ansems heart that was said a week ago. so good job.

with the BHK part I dont exactly have a reply for that cause they wasnt any info on where he comes from besides the fact that hes the other side of Sora's heart.

That was a joke played by Gotran you idiot!

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
pwn3d to the max said:
well.... your own theroy and ansem report go against each other...

True but like any Scientist... How do we know he was right? Ansem thought the KH was darkness but was proven wrong by Sora. Everything he says in his Reports is really just what he belives, granted most of it is right but there could be things even he didn't understand or just got wrong.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
The other side said:
That was a joke played by Gotran you idiot!
hey, stupid... STFU... he didn't know so calm down...
True but like any Scientist... How do we know he was right? Ansem thought the KH was darkness but was proven wrong by Sora. Everything he says in his Reports is really just what he belives, granted most of it is right but there could be things even he didn't understand or just got wrong.

okay...

in kh nomura said kh is darkness, ansem said it, in dd it says "11.door to light=/=behind the darkness", goofy says "shouldn't we START looking for the door to the light?", and in the kh2 story section of the website it says kingdom hearts was darkness.

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
pwn3d to the max said:
hey, stupid... STFU... he didn't know so calm down...

okay...

in kh nomura said kh is darkness, ansem said it, in dd it says "11.door to light=/=behind the darkness", goofy says "shouldn't we START looking for the door to the light?", and in the kh2 story section of the website it says kingdom hearts was darkness.

Then why the hell does Sora say "Kingdom Hearts is LIGHT!" and it evaporates or w/e Ansem?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
MyInnerFred said:
Then why the hell does Sora say "Kingdom Hearts is LIGHT!" and it evaporates or w/e Ansem?

okay, have you forgotten what squall said, what the voice said? The voice said " the closer you get to the light the bigger the shadow becomes...." and squall said " in every darkness, there is light, like in every heart there is darkness...."

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
pwn3d to the max said:
okay, have you forgotten what squall said, what the voice said? The voice said " the closer you get to the light the bigger the shadow becomes...." and squall said " in every darkness, there is light, like in every heart there is darkness...."

I know, but my point was Ansem was wrong. Ansem said that KH was darkness correct? There whole talk at the end...

Ansem: KH is darkness! (you see the darkness coming out of it)
Sora: *hero speach* I know now KH is light! (the darkness turns to light and it evaporates Ansem)

My point is that Ansem is just a scientist, he isn't some all known person, he knows what he finds out, like every sceintist, he could be wrong in certain parts. This is why I never take anything that is said in a game to be proof. The characters, just like in real life, only speak what they know and there opinions. I mean look at all the stupid crap people say on this forum? Heh-heh.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
ansem was wrong in some parts, like how the heart isn't complete darkness and kingdom hearts is everlasting darkness, but he was right in the big skeem of things.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
pwn3d to the max said:
ansem was wrong in some parts, like how the heart isn't complete darkness and kingdom hearts is everlasting darkness, but he was right in the big skeem of things.

More or less but there still might be a way for the Soul and Body to seperate, like if the Soul found another Body to bond to?

poo

pwn3d to the max said:
i agree.. mabey the light coming out was king mickey's power but also the
other reson i agree is that DID YOU SEE ALL OF THOSE FRICKEN HEARTLESS!!!but thats just me:)

EnoehT

It IS possible that it was Mickeys power that destroyed Ansem, but if that were true this would have ended a looong time ago........ Anyway, Squall never said that there was light in the heart, not that he didnt beleive it, just that he never mentioned it.

Yuffie: The darkness in people's hearts; thats what attracts them.
Squall: And there is darkness (pause, looks at Sora) within every heart

I dunno, my perfect script memeory is Kinda fuzzy, but im positive that Squall never mentioned light.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
KratosAurion said:
I have a very very strange feeling that Ansem is the Engimatic Man. I think that DiZ and Ansem are still the same person, but again, that one Ansem Report(13??) stated that he cast off his body to find out more about the Heartless. I think that the soul of Ansem or whatever you may call it is the Enigmatic Man, and I think he is trying to help Sora. This kinda threads with KHI, when he is telling him about the doors before Destiny Island gets sucked up. This also threads with the crossroads and his warning of losing something, and gaining another thing.OH, and I just thought of what the BHK might be.

I think that the BHK is a manifestation of the memories that occured in CoM, which is maybe why Namine says that Sora wouldn't really be complete unless BHK was there, because that would complete his "collection" of memories.

I will find this out sooner or later if it's true, since I'm getting it for Christmas, but if ya wanna know anything else after the game is out, PM ME!!!

Thanks ppl :cool:

Actually, the person at the crossroads was revealed to be Marluxia, luring Sora into Castle Oblivion. And Ansem's cast off soul and body is DiZ, no the EM, although Ansem was shown in an org coat at the end of the newest PV, so raises a lot of questions.

As for the BHK, he isnt a manifesation of memories, as recent magazine scans refer to him as a normal kid, but weird things have been happenign to him lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back