• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Secret ending character theory! (may contain spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think I'm right?

• You totaly got it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kinda makes sense...

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Your so wrong, it's not funny!

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

soradude

Ok, this is what i think about the characters in the secret ending:

The knights are most likley ancestors of Sora, Riku and Kairi. This would explain the knight that looked like Roxas and the little eye lock he and Aqua had. If you think about it, the characters are kinda similar to Sora, Kairi and Riku. Not just looks, but fighting style too. At least if you compare them.

And who knows, this may have something to do with the whole "Memories of Xeohnort" Thing... :closedeyes:

jayfriend969

Didn't Normura say they were totally new characters? -ZOMG I've been away too long, I don't even know what's going on!!-

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^I'm going to say this... and this is opinion laced fact.... if they were ancestors to sora riku and kairi, wouldn't their heredity supersede the keyblades "choice." Not only that, but outside of ven(the small boy soldier) none of them really look like the main three characters, and even then he only looks like sora's nobody.

moos

if aqua had a thing for ven that would mean sora and kiari would be related but that would just be wrong

Eagl

I dont know. But maybe they only are related with the keyblade. Ah i have no idea but I dont think youre completly wrong

[√]Genuflect
That could suck.
Ancestors?That sucks.They somehow related to someone.Like Xemnas.

Maxtaunkown

^I'm going to say this... and this is opinion laced fact.... if they were ancestors to sora riku and kairi, wouldn't their heredity supersede the keyblades "choice." Not only that, but outside of ven(the small boy soldier) none of them really look like the main three characters, and even then he only looks like sora's nobody.

I don't believe that they are ancestors but the Knights have a connection to Sora, Riku, and Kairi. About the keyblade part, the heart chooses which realm it belongs to. Doesn't mean the same ancestor is going to pick the same realm. By the way, if you didn't get this before, they are definately NOT ancestors. Fallinroxas, it's just not logical.

Apollo

Silver Member
I don't think they are ancestors but still related somehow! like maybe the heart of the three knights choose them for the keyblade but terra messed up and gave the light keyblade to riku!

Eagl

I think that the knights hve more connections with Sora Riku and Mickey. But it still looks like Kairi could be connected cuz the lovestory with Ven and Aqua.

Also where did you find that pic qwe?

Lone Wolf

If they are ancestors that wouldn't explian fighting Terra if he was Rikus ancestor. Plus I'm new so I was wondering how do you start your own thread. Sorry if I annoyed you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back