• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Proposal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
Hokage..... we've been dating for 2 months, and i've decided we should take it to the NEXT LEVEL

*gets on one knee and pulls out a ring*

Hokage, will you marry me ?

Together we could have countless number of babies TMM can eat.

But we will keep our love till the end of time and i mean it.

So what do you say baby?

(PLEASE LET THE FIRST POST BE HOKAGES NO ONE ELSE POST TILL HE IS DONE ANSWERING)

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I.. I don't know what to say... except... of course!!!! *runs and gives Rikora a hug* This is a lesbian's dream.. Omg.. I just want to cry. YES! YES! This is the happiest day in my life.. besides that time I had salsa poured over me and all the lesbians in town licked it off.. but enough of that. This is going to be great =D.

::leonskey::

User Title
Hokage said:
I.. I don't know what to say... except... of course!!!! *runs and gives Rikora a hug* This is a lesbian's dream.. Omg.. I just want to cry. YES! YES! This is the happiest day in my life.. besides that time I had salsa poured over me and all the lesbians in town licked it off.. but enough of that. This is going to be great =D.
`im best man weather you like it or not, also godfather of a kid

its_beca

xD

You two are so cute! Even though I don't know Rikora... anyways, I hope you'll be a happy lesbian couple. I'll be at the wedding!

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
w00t this is better than a gay marrige! ^^ ah i <3 the love on these forums, heck this might be better than my wedding *coughnotcough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back