• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my perfect kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
ok. this is my perfect vision of kh3 and i dont see why it couldnt work. u start out in destiny islands, first u go to radiant garden to check up on things, meet mickey about letter or sumthin, etc. from there you go to a toy story world, olympus coliseum, neverland, and (get this) a world based of tron but the real world of it i.e. encom. then from there u can go into the computer world (space paranoids). the next world is midgar. yes ik he duznt want finaly fantasy worlds in the game but i think it could only have a couple cahracters in it like vincent, zack, and thats where cloud and sephiroth would have disappeared to and u help cloud finish him off for good. then u go to twilight town to check up on the gang and w/e. then from there maybe pride lands, then a world of the incredibles, port royal, black cauldron world, and hunchback of notre dame world, and finally to bald mountain world to fight chernabog. and u come back to bald mountain (maybe if u visit each world twice like in kh2) theres a portal to a world based off firebird suite segment of fantasia 2000 (which was pretty sick). then the last world for the final showdown (assuming that the game hopefully connects to terra, MX, regular xehanort, etc) can be sunset horizons world. ur party memebers thru the game are: donald, goofy, maybe in some worlds riku (and possibly kairi), hercules or another cool ff guy like auron again or the new one from ffversusxiii, peter pan, tron, cloud, simba, mr. incredible, jack sparrow, taran, quasimodo, the sprite from the firebord suite, and maybe even terra for last world if thats how its set up. genie wud be a summon again but u get him late so he duznt wear out his three game long welcome. extra bosses could be zeus in olympus, jolly roger (bad guy from pirates online), maybe the cool guy from ffversusxiii if hes in it. and the final boss would either be mx or regular xehanort reborn, maybe his heartless sumhow then xemnas sumhow then him as a full person, or mx. the only things i really think shud be in it tho are all those worlds, and have it tie in to bbs and maybe 358/2 days too. tell me what u think, and sorry its so long and in one paragraph..

Kyi

Okay yeah that works, but the worlds would have to be disney like it has always been, but what do you think the storyline would be? Why does the King summon Sora and the gang? Does Riku get tempted into darkness, what about Kari what if she got temped to the darkside. and Sora had to go to the dark relm to get them back.

You have the details down but the storyline is what consumes my heart,..

FishBox

My idea of KH3 is very different... and alot more fun.

EXPLOSION! KA-PLOWY

Then Sora gets wings, and you shoots giant space robot pandas with cupcakes.

......... Well, it's a lot more fun. <3

Well, okay. No midgar, though. I actually stopped reading at that point. So, no midgar, and the first part sounds okay.

A

Azrael

ok. this is my perfect vision of kh3 and i dont see why it couldnt work. u start out in destiny islands, first u go to radiant garden to check up on things, meet mickey about letter or sumthin, etc. from there you go to a toy story world, olympus coliseum, neverland, and (get this) a world based of tron but the real world of it i.e. encom. then from there u can go into the computer world (space paranoids). the next world is midgar. yes ik he duznt want finaly fantasy worlds in the game but i think it could only have a couple cahracters in it like vincent, zack, and thats where cloud and sephiroth would have disappeared to and u help cloud finish him off for good. then u go to twilight town to check up on the gang and w/e. then from there maybe pride lands, then a world of the incredibles, port royal, black cauldron world, and hunchback of notre dame world, and finally to bald mountain world to fight chernabog. and u come back to bald mountain (maybe if u visit each world twice like in kh2) theres a portal to a world based off firebird suite segment of fantasia 2000 (which was pretty sick). then the last world for the final showdown (assuming that the game hopefully connects to terra, MX, regular xehanort, etc) can be sunset horizons world. ur party memebers thru the game are: donald, goofy, maybe in some worlds riku (and possibly kairi), hercules or another cool ff guy like auron again or the new one from ffversusxiii, peter pan, tron, cloud, simba, mr. incredible, jack sparrow, taran, quasimodo, the sprite from the firebord suite, and maybe even terra for last world if thats how its set up. genie wud be a summon again but u get him late so he duznt wear out his three game long welcome. extra bosses could be zeus in olympus, jolly roger (bad guy from pirates online), maybe the cool guy from ffversusxiii if hes in it. and the final boss would either be mx or regular xehanort reborn, maybe his heartless sumhow then xemnas sumhow then him as a full person, or mx. the only things i really think shud be in it tho are all those worlds, and have it tie in to bbs and maybe 358/2 days too. tell me what u think, and sorry its so long and in one paragraph..

Sounds alright, better than my idea...

Due to Xehanort's Heartless aka fake Ansem and Xehanort's Nobody, Xemnas being slain by the power of Sora's Keyblade, the body, soul and heart head to Castle Oblivion or somewhere and combine to form a complete and extremely powerful Xehanort that has his memories completely restored (of BBS , but the Xehanort would be the same Xehanort as apprentice of Ansem the Wise.) He goes to strengthen himself and remain low for now.....

King Mickey meanwhile learns from the events of Coded (I'm just throwing ideas) of the new enemy and Xehanort which brings him back to the empty Castle Oblivion where he discovers Ven in the Room of Awakening sleeping where he mets with Aqua (if she's the XIV member) along with Terra who has been revived as well, Ansem the Wise proves to be still alive and plans to reunite the trio.

Xehanort goes to Castle that Never Was and Hollow Bastion collecting information about the Heartless, Nobodies, along with the new enemy and about Kingdom Hearts, the heart of all Keyblades. He finds data on a Riku Replica and revives him making him his apprentice, the Riku replica agrees to go in to his service in return for killing Riku, Sora and Kairi.

Mickey returns to Disney Castle and informs Sora, Kairi and Riku through a letter of the new enemy along with Xehanort now complete and tells the trio to meet him at Radiant Garden where they check up on the FF gang and fight a local Heartless/Nobody problem along with a mysterious new enemy that seems to be resistant to the power of the Keyblade. They head to Radiant Garden where Mickey tells them that Xehanort is not appearing and they return home. Riku Replica begins to haunt Riku along with Xehanort's Nobody and Heartless form.

Things stay normal at the DI and Sora and Kairi are beginning to build up their already close relationship (still not a couple as of yet although they have feelings for the other.) along with Roxas and Namine. Riku obtains visions of the past and future and has many outbursts which makes everyone believe he is psychotic, Riku ditches school due to his fury and torment caused by Xehanort and heads towards a chapel where Riku Replica emerges, Sora and Kairi run after Riku only to see him fighting the Replica. The Replica is defeated, but leaves a warning to the trio.

A week passes and Xehanort invades the DI with Heartless, Nobodies but especially the new enemy. Sora, Kairi and Riku are unable to fight the new enemy and split up to defend their friends and family. Riku fights Riku Replica again and defeats him only to learn that Xehanort is after a person named Ven (connected to Sora.) Riku runs to help Sora. Sora meets Xehanort and attempts to fight him only to be defeated and his heart stolen by him making Sora a virtual mind puppet.

Roxas emerges and meets a woman in the Organization coat and is defeated. Kairi and Riku are seperated from each other with Kairi heading to Twilight Town and Riku to Radiant Garden. Roxas ends up in Castle Oblivion in a virtual version of Twilight Town and lives a normal life only to learn of his past self as Ven, Roxas becomes Ven in a way....

blader94

i like your theorie antisora except for riku replika being bad and the last two paragraphs.

kh is ba

That was the first thing I thought of when he said you would fight Zeus, who could help you fight him better than a god hunter lol. That should just be some fan made game on the internet. Lol it would be cool but I wouldn't want it in the regular game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back