• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~~My OrganizationXIII member~~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lonekyuubi

Their good but work on the coloring and anatomy. The best coloring you have done in my opinion is the gaara one.

gexion

~Alright I know that boys are supposed to be bigger than girls and i like drawing them like this..but this time i think i made roxas a little toooo much taller than usual.But nvm....you can get easier the idea of 'protective'Roxas;3
XDD Thanx RxS_Lover-san!!!=3
I will check out your artwork too..
Heyo lonekyuubi!Hmmm,my best work was in Gaara's pic heh?I will try to make even better ones:D~

Blue

home is where the heart is
The colouring looks good,but Roxas does not look like Roxas in my opinion.

It's a sweet pic,overall you did a good job =D

gexion

Yay! Ur welcome ;3 *bear hug!!!* Bu, yeah, just updated it XDDD
BTW, wanna be buddies??? ;)
Oh and don't call me with "san" ok?? I'm still primary 6 ya know probably still 12 years oldXDDDD
So just call me with "chan" XDDDDDD
OK!!XD
I added you and sorry for not having posted yet in yur fanart..I only had time to see them but I will!That's a promise;D

The colouring looks good,but Roxas does not look like Roxas in my opinion.

It's a sweet pic,overall you did a good job =D
OH!!You are gonna drive me crazy buddy!!!
Anyway,thanks and i willmake more pics..you may like one of them just the way it is,who knows?!xD

WOW its been a long time since we talked. Nice work you got here.
Thanks Gildragon!!Glad to talk to u again buddy!I will work more in drawing,see ya around!!

Very nice pic, good coloring as well.

roger buddy!!Coloring was my fav part!!;D~

gexion

Their good but work on the coloring and anatomy. The best coloring you have done in my opinion is the gaara one.
In the Gaara pic , i put 100% emotion..it's preety weird..to put emotion to a loveless guy..
In anatomy part I have to admit that I wanted to make Roxas look like the 'protective' one..so it turned out somehow different in yur eyes ^^;;
Er.. it's allright though XDDDD Don't take it so hard! ^w^
*jumping in yur fanart*^^

Blue

home is where the heart is
::Gaara Laws:: - It looks just like him alright,the colouring is awesome and there's nothing I can possibly critisize.

a sweet girl in a bad uniform - This is a great pic,again I like your colouring and such,also she has got an interesting posture.

Overall,nice updates.

D

Divine Light

yeah the coloring is awesome but I agree the neck looks too long.

gexion

::Gaara Laws:: - It looks just like him alright,the colouring is awesome and there's nothing I can possibly critisize.

a sweet girl in a bad uniform - This is a great pic,again I like your colouring and such,also she has got an interesting posture.

Overall,nice updates.

Wow!You surprise me positevely buddy!!Thank you!I was determined in second pic to make a gal sweet yet agressive

yeah the coloring is awesome but I agree the neck looks too long.
I don't think her neck is too long.It 's mostly the pose i have drew her having.But anyway,I have it in mind.Color is little wild ,and i am glad that u find it awesome>=3
and thanks anyway

You have great coloring skills, very good updates.
Thanx F_B(if u don't like this sort typing tell me)You work well and patiently too.

COOL! Awesome! I can't critique anything lol XDDDD

xD i am honored then!!!XDDD

Maverick E.S

Virus
I like the girl samurai the best cause i don't know what she can do with that sword, with gaara well i know how he fights n stuff but i like them both

gexion

I like the girl samurai the best cause i don't know what she can do with that sword, with gaara well i know how he fights n stuff but i like them both

Heyo!Nice to hear that u liked my Gaara pic and...samurai-girl.She ows this sword exactly for guys thinking like you ;D
I am very happy that she passed this uncertain,probably threatening feeling.besides,that's what I was seeking.To make her look attractive yet remote too

gexion

the second pic would be better as a pirate. Infact that's immediatlety what I envisioned
You think?!That's very interesting...how did you think of it though?Not that it counts so much...I 'm just curious:blush:
Heyo!Nice to hear that u liked my Gaara pic and...samurai-girl.She ows this sword exactly for guys thinking like you ;D
I am very happy that she passed this uncertain,probably threatening feeling.besides,that's what I was seeking.To make her look attractive yet remote too

EDIT:Sorry for messed quotes,second reply goes to Maverick E.S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back