• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My new thoughts on the Knights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

drs3690

Website
www.greatestjournal.com
Okay, you know how Xemnas at the end had that armour on? Well I think that it's because he was using Kingdom Hearts. Yeah, that's obvious, but the knights in the spoiler scene super secret movie thing were wearing similar armour. What if they are unknowns that have found, kept, and maintained hearts thus leading them to being able to use the keyblades they pick up?

I don't know.
It makes sense to me.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Xemnas wears the armor becuase, IMO, he use to be a Keyblade Master. Those Knights wear armor for battle. Not because of that.

No offense or anything, your theory just doesn't hold up.

Last edited:

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Inner-Demon said:
Xemnas wears the armor becuase, IMO, he use to be a Keyblade Master. Those Knights were armor for batlle. Not because of that.

No offense or anything, your theory just doesn't hold up.

Why do people treat Xemnas like he is the original. Don't you mean Xehanort?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
The video is a MAJOR part of the next game, IMO. I feel quite strongly about the next game being a Prequel. But the armor relating to Kingdom Hearts just doesn't work for me. They're at war, of course they'll wear armor.

Xehanort probably had armor in the past, and he had a faint memory of it. So when he entered battle he created an image of the armor he once wore.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
Inner-Demon said:
The video is a MAJOR part of the next game, IMO. I feel quite strongly about the next game being a Prequel. But the armor relating to Kingdom Hearts just doesn't work for me. They're at war, of course they'll wear armor.

Xehanort probably had armor in the past, and he had a faint memory of it. So when he entered battle he created an image of the armor he once wore.

you have said your belief of the next game as a prequel MANY times. i dont think that. it just wouldnt be the same.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Then how can one simple video be the ENTIRE basis, or hold ANY importance over the next game? When not only that but the next game isn't even a numbered entry.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Deep Dive wasn't major. And it was Haywire who said the video would be significant to the next game. I think the video is part of a GREATER puzzle. But one in the past, nonetheless.

BladerUnknown

I just don't why you people get so upset when one person says that they believe the next game might be a prequel. Sure, I myself don't want to quit with Sora just yet but that doesn't mean Sora won't return after the next game.

Anyways, I doubt the Knights were usuing Kingdom Hearts. Like Inner has already said the Knights were most likely in war and in war one must protect themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back