• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My little theory..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalinx

My theory: The DS = the young Xehanort we knew as Ansem.

Isn't it possible? DS was a sidekick to Master Xehanort, he is nearly annihilated, suffers severe memory loss and when Ansem the wise took him in he gave him the only name he could remember: Xehanort.

It makes sense, doesn't it? I mean, with Xehanort later taking over Ansem's identity, it isn't unlikely.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Hmm, this makes sense. One of the better theories I've seen. But how he lost his memories is the question.

Marluxia #11

You stole my whole theory...I posted it a while ago...but I guess great minds think alike...

V

V.A.T.13

^ dude, people have been saying that since BBS came out, so no one stole it. Even I made a thread about it.

But anyway, Xehanort Terra's bro perhaps...?

Xehanort: 17

My theory: The DS = the young Xehanort we knew as Ansem.
Nice theory, short n simple. i like it!

Isn't it possible? DS was a sidekick to Master Xehanort, he is nearly annihilated, suffers severe memory loss and when Ansem the wise took him in he gave him the only name he could remember: Xehanort.
i think it's possible... The Dark SoldieR could be Xehanort.

It makes sense, doesn't it?
yep... makes sense to me.

But how he lost his memories is the question.
maybe... he took a reaL beatinG.

But anyway, Xehanort Terra's bro perhaps...?
perhaps?... but i think Xehanort n Terra where Friends?

anyways, CooL theory!!

Phalinx

Thank you.

If it appears that I stole your theory, I assure you, I didin't. I only got back the forums like two days ago, anyway. Sorry if you think I did.

Well, people have been known to loser their memories after taking substantial amounts of damage.

Athel

Machinist
no, that wouldnt work.

ur theory means that xehanort (thus his heartless and xemnas) could wield a keyblade

Phalinx

no, that wouldnt work.

ur theory means that xehanort (thus his heartless and xemnas) could wield a keyblade

Not if he can't remember.

He could wield it if he remembered he was a keyblade Wielder.

Just like Roxas couldn't wield the Keyblade in the data TT until he remembered a bit from Namine'.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
His memory has nothing to do with wielding a keyblade. He doesn't choose the keyblade, the keybalde chooses him. Even if he forgot he should still have the keyblade.

Phalinx

It has everything to do with Wielding it. If Sora suddenly forgot who he was, he wouldn't be running around, saving worlds with a Keyblade. He'd be a normal kid.

The ownership of a Keyblade isn't just a physical thing. It's a MINDSET.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I thought not every Keyblade chooses it's wielder. I heard over at the Kingdom Hearts Wikia that the Keyblades without a keychain aren't real keyblades, just artificial ones. Has this been cleared yet?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
So that means that the keychains probably have no special meaning, my mistake.

Phalinx

No no, the Keychain determines the appearance and abilities of the Keyblade, so it was actually quite important.

But remember how in KH1, when Riku wields that artificial Keyblade it has no Keychain? Perhaps Keychains were developed after BBS?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well in an interview with Nomura, he stated that Riku giving a Keyblade (it had a keychain) would be playing an important role in the future. I don't think he would have said that if Riku gave Kairi just any keyblade without a Keychain as The Keyblades of the three realms and kairi's Keblade are the only ones with a Keychain, as far as I know (except for Sora's different Keyblades). So I do think there's more to a Keychain than we know...

eoin

No cause the old man and the dark solider had keychains on there keyblades in bbs.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Really? Could you maybe give us a screenshot? That would be awesome. I can't remember anything like that.

Hikari-chan

oh oh i have a theory too lol >.<

All right I’m hikari and I was also thinking on the theory of terra being some what related to sora. I mean the semi spiky hair the piercing blue eyes and the hotness is well undeniable *laughs* ( im a riku fan though ....sorry sora) but also there’s another thing troubling me if in the game birth by sleep the organization is gonna be present then it rises the question of why is roxas there. Isn’t he supposed to be soras nobody? and if I’m not mistaken this game is gonna be based on past events ( which would make the theory of soras daddy somewhat possible ...since im pretty sure in the first game we heard a female voice that can mean the existence of sora`s mom and I’m pretty sure you need a mommy and a daddy to make a baby..*laughs*) so that makes me wonder. also why is roxas wearing ven`s out fit unless there’s another called roxas that wasn’t soras nobody and got mixed up (maybe he died O.O ) also one more thing that’s really funny once you think about it but...um where were their parents for 3 years like I’m pretty sure their parents would be looking for him and when he got back he would like have some serious explaining to do ...not mentioning the home work missed and with a possibility of being grounded. sooooo i feel pretty bad for sora once you think about it like that. but anyways I do think that terra is soras daddy.
also sis enyone else found it a little odd that master xeahnort and xeahnort have the same name and look alike ( unless xemnas decided to steal more identyties ) >.> um ( coud be the old xemnas but cant be if this game is in the past ). so yeah those are my theories ^ ^ hope you think about em and not think im crazy >.>
:toungesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back