• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My little theory of KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destined_To_Be13

I think it might take place in the past, but i dont think thats roxas, it might be a former keyblade master because if you noticed when they show king mickey at the end he has the keyblade that yen cid gave sora. I think it might have taken place when micky was still under the teachings of yen cid.... also in KH1 in the letter mickey already knew about the key blades and yuffie said the key blade chooses it's master so there has been others before sora, maybe they just all look like sora and roxas?

leonblaze

Website
www.myspace.com
well you maybe right that is in the past they could be their ancestors, they are the ones that fight those who where consume by the darkness that's why they say about the keyblade war, remember the words in the first secret movie, the chasers are the ones who are looking to the door of darkness in other words kingdom hearts, the lost two, Ansem reports, there are so many hiden details, if you see the other forums there are already people who find out so many things of the secret movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back