• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Kingdom Hearts Parody series on youtube!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

archiearcher

I just made a kingdom hearts parody on youtube and I wanted to know what ya'll thought of it! I need help getting the word out! Me and my friend made it and we thought it was good but we need input from an audience to make the next episode better! If you have a youtube account please rate,subscribe, and comment as you see fit, If you want to post here(kind of the point) please help us with comments if you liked it and if you don't like it:cry: please give us suggestions to provide a more pleasureable viewing experience for the viewers!:lol: Thanks as always for your help and support!

YouTube - The Kingdom Hearts Parody-Episode 01

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
you know, it would help to actually know where this thing is.

And besides this would ultimately go in Other Media or Future of Kingdom Hearts, I'm pretty sure.O

archiearcher

∞;4026006 said:
you know, it would help to actually know where this thing is.

And besides this would ultimately go in Other Media or Future of Kingdom Hearts, I'm pretty sure.O

what do you mean? click the link and it will take you there.

so it doesn't belong here? I'm asking for help and support though!? how can i move it?

S

Shadow Soldier

It belongs in Forum Insanity.

Also.. unfunny parody is unfunny.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah, I was viewing the thread at a time before you edited in the link. This stuff doesn't just magically appear every time a change is made, you have to refresh the page.

archiearcher

∞;4026028 said:
Yeah, I was viewing the thread at a time before you edited in the link. This stuff doesn't just magically appear every time a change is made, you have to refresh the page.

Im sorry!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Confused by my awesomeness.

That's how I like it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I should probably now go look at it, given the link's there now, eh?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I will return with an update once I'm in a better position to view it without feeling awkward.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I couldn't even finish it, the audio was so quiet that I had to blast the volume, and the sound effects from the game came out destroying my ear drums. Try talking louder, and upload it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back