• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my kingdom hearts 2 is broke

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dunit9000

My playstaion 2 broke me kingdom hearts 2 I think. C the playstation 2 has something wrong with so it won't load by itself so I have to hit it to make it go on with the story so I have 2 questions dows anyone know what's wrong with the ps2 and can someone tell me what's the best sacratch remover to get the sacratches of my kingdomhearts 2 off. When I hit my ps2 it made scarthces on the kh2 and I'm just about to beat the tron world 2nd visit

dunit9000

Can I get a recommened disk scrtach remover

Damn its 3 years old and I think I still can save my kingdom hearts 2 so what sacrtch remover should I get

Last edited by a moderator:

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
You shouldn't be hitting your PS2 to begin with. If your PS2 is older than 2 years old, then its at the point where it starts to mess up.

jamietl

ive had mine for 3 years and it still works perfectly, i dont think you can get scratch removers but i dont knw much, if discs dont work i have my own crazy way of making them work which seems to work but i have no idea why it works, worked for a friend too.
no promises that it'll work but put it in the fridge for a minute then wipe with a fabric that doesn't leave dust residue (i use silk) this has worked multiple times for me but it may have just been my luck.

E

Eclipse

how about you be nicer to your ps2? i got mine 3 years ago, nothing wrong with it at all, i'm very nice to my ps2, and it's really nice in return. so there

i mean some guy here broke his ps2 because his kh2 froze, so he opened it up and messed with it and now he has to get a new one

don't be stupid guys :p

to fix your ps2 just open it up and clear out all the dust, its alot cheaper than buy a cleaner, thats what i do and it works fine

E

Eclipse

^ are you f*ckn insane? if he opens up his ps2 he no longer has a warranty.

with your warranty, you can replace your ps2 for free :p

just get a silk cloth and some disc cleaner for 5 bucks and clean it, or you could try later :p

and don't hit your ps2

Sora45689

The reason its messed up its cause you hit it I mean who hits their ps2 thats just plain stupid. I have had mine 3 years perfect just check if the ps2 is too hot when you play and then you stop playing.

E

Eclipse

you have to be delicate, with a gamecube, if you smudge the lens inside the flip game cover...your gamecube might not work again

this is hardware be careful :D

the warrenty doesn't last forever, but I'm not sure how long it last, and if he is the one that messed it up (I'm not saying he is) they won't replace it anyways

mirokus

Website
www.myspace.com
Dunit9000 you should try using toothpaste, pour some on than smear it around the game rinse it off with cold water and a tissue and some scratches might come of can't garantee all will come off, but that should make it work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back