• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My KH3 thoery...doesent suck to much>_< trust me..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So is it accurate at all?

• yes

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • no

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • mabey

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • keep thinking you almost got it

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade_Master9

GOOD WORK!!! but we never know, right now that is a good story for KH3, but KH3 might be on PS3 *sob sob* so i give this story an A- pretty good story and thought a lot of things and U HAVE EVIDENCE!!!!! so good work

ramiah-thekh-fan

GOOD WORK!!! but we never know, right now that is a good story for KH3, but KH3 might be on PS3 *sob sob* so i give this story an A- pretty good story and thought a lot of things and U HAVE EVIDENCE!!!!! so good work
Yeah..it didnt take me long to write..most of this wasnt well thought out*__*...and yeah know that it wont come till waaaaaaaaay late...2009 or 10 possibly O.O....thx i guess its alright...

mr.Twilight

One problem...Micky's keyblade is darkness, Sora's of corse is light, and Riku's is twilight........the forth I thot was present.......I havn't been on here in a while tho so I dont know of any new "discoveries" but last I heard Kiari was the keyblade master of present.......thats really the only thing I see wrong...good job

cloud and ninja

o one more thing...for the people who think that the armour people are..characters we have seen before...characters like riku and sora...and some even think that the cracked armour dude is roxas...highly bull...i dont even that that person was riku either....then again..how many characters do we know have blue eyes.....no no im not even going to go into that

...i think these are tottaly new characters...soon to be introduced...

we are all pretty sure there new characters that have not yet been intruduce as said by numuro which would also ease us so we dont worry about it.there new people new storylines,new emotions,and new battles.and soon people will ask the questions"what are the new storylines?" "what are the new emotions?" and "what are the new battless?"and i think the answer to every one of those questions is the same:you'll find out when kh3 comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit] see i do it. well we know it can't be kairi atleast.

And i dont think it could be roxas hence the blue eyes.also his hair is not brown but black elimenating the possibiliaties of sora or roxas unless they decides to go goth and die there hair black which i highly doubt.

another thing,first you got a B then a B+(by me) then an A- and THEN AN A,im sure your awaiting the A+.and this post that i have qouted is once more a double post.
its this thing at the bottom of your last post that say E-D-I-T.it this amazing thing that you click when you need to say something else without double posting(hence what you do)you just click that and PRESTO! just type what you want to add.

seb0910

i didnt like the fact that nobody was an "element of life", since the nobodies exist in the twilite. they're basically the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back