• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My KH3 theroy [maybe spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Wolf

This is my new game theory. In the gathering the shadowy figure isn't the UEM. I think it's someone coming to warn them of him. The reason the keyblades don't have keychains is because they get coverted into keychains later by the knights. They were gathering to begin the process. The UEM found one of the conveted keyblades and used darkness to force it into a keyblade form. Now the Terra's yellow eyes talk. I think that the UEM knew his days were numbered and wanted to create a kind of clone to carry on his legacy. I thinks Terra was this "clone". But he betrayed him and went to Aqua and Ven for help. That is the reason why Terra held Ven back. So he could fight the UEM. The DS is like him,a clone that worked out. His name,Xhenort that is why he and Terra look so alike. They are technicly brothers. The reason Terra tells Sora he hate's him is because he used the darkness. The reason why Ven and Aqua look like Sora and Kairi. They are there mother and father. They say the SE took place 15 years before KH1 Aqua and Vens wife were pregnant for one year and hear come Sora and Kairi 14 years later. It's been 15 years since the SE. I thinks the reason Terra's eyes turn yellow is because when his anger reaches a certain point. The darkness within him takes over. Kind of like Naruto with the Kyubi. In his rage Terra killed the UEM. and wounded Xhenort badly. but he escaped. Aqua healed Ven and thinks the fight is over the finish with the keyblade to keychains. Ven and Aqua get married to other people. As a side note maybe back then all the worlds were one. Then Xehnort retunrs seeking revenge. Know that they must protect every one. The three knights split the worlds into different worlds. Once that is done they go and beat Xhenort and send him to Raident Garden. And erase his memorys of the Keyblades. The reason mickey show up to fight is to he may have been possibly a fourth knight. Before Xhenort was beat he sent Ven and Aqua to sleep and sent Terra to another demension with sunset horizons. Where Sora fights him. Eventualy Xhenort gets his memorys back and finds Aqua armor and seals it away. That's my theory. Sorry it was so long:sleep:.

V

V.A.T.13

"In the gathering the shadowy figure isn't the UEM. I think it's someone coming to warn them of him.The reason the keyblades don't have keychains is because they get coverted into keychains later by the knights."

First SE was concept. The keyblades we're there to show the connections to our current trio.

"The reason why Ven and Aqua look like Sora and Kairi. They are there mother and father. They say the SE took place 15 years before KH1 Aqua and Vens wife were pregnant for one year and hear come Sora and Kairi 14 years later. It's been 15 years since the SE."

1. Aqua is a woman. Ven is a boy. Though pedophila is real, I don't think it will be in a game associated with disney.
2. If anything, the KH war ended mostly likely around 10 yrs ago. Sora would be around 5 when the scene happened. Ven looks like he's around 15 or so. I don't think they'll have teen pregnacy in this game either.

I stoped reading after that. It's good you have this theory and all, but you need some factual info to back some of it.

lionheartroar83

Thats a great fanfiction. But as far as theories go it is a bit um... can't think of a good word..um.. I'm just going to say that you are reaching pretty far with that one

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
"In the gathering the shadowy figure isn't the UEM. I think it's someone coming to warn them of him.The reason the keyblades don't have keychains is because they get coverted into keychains later by the knights."

1. Aqua is a woman. Ven is a boy. Though pedophila is real, I don't think it will be in a game associated with disney.
2. If anything, the KH war ended mostly likely around 10 yrs ago. Sora would be around 5 when the scene happened. Ven looks like he's around 15 or so. I don't think they'll have teen pregnacy in this game either.
funny and true. dis won't make a game about teenage pregnants weilding swords. NOT POSSIBLE. i think they are related, just not THAT way.

Tyler9

Port Charlotte Florida (where charley hit (the hur
This is my new game theory. In the gathering the shadowy figure isn't the UEM. I think it's someone coming to warn them of him. The reason the keyblades don't have keychains is because they get coverted into keychains later by the knights. They were gathering to begin the process. The UEM found one of the conveted keyblades and used darkness to force it into a keyblade form. Now the Terra's yellow eyes talk. I think that the UEM knew his days were numbered and wanted to create a kind of clone to carry on his legacy. I thinks Terra was this "clone". But he betrayed him and went to Aqua and Ven for help. That is the reason why Terra held Ven back. So he could fight the UEM. The DS is like him,a clone that worked out. His name,Xhenort that is why he and Terra look so alike. They are technicly brothers. The reason Terra tells Sora he hate's him is because he used the darkness. The reason why Ven and Aqua look like Sora and Kairi. They are there mother and father. They say the SE took place 15 years before KH1 Aqua and Vens wife were pregnant for one year and hear come Sora and Kairi 14 years later. It's been 15 years since the SE. I thinks the reason Terra's eyes turn yellow is because when his anger reaches a certain point. The darkness within him takes over. Kind of like Naruto with the Kyubi. In his rage Terra killed the UEM. and wounded Xhenort badly. but he escaped. Aqua healed Ven and thinks the fight is over the finish with the keyblade to keychains. Ven and Aqua get married to other people. As a side note maybe back then all the worlds were one. Then Xehnort retunrs seeking revenge. Know that they must protect every one. The three knights split the worlds into different worlds. Once that is done they go and beat Xhenort and send him to Raident Garden. And erase his memorys of the Keyblades. The reason mickey show up to fight is to he may have been possibly a fourth knight. Before Xhenort was beat he sent Ven and Aqua to sleep and sent Terra to another demension with sunset horizons. Where Sora fights him. Eventualy Xhenort gets his memorys back and finds Aqua armor and seals it away. That's my theory. Sorry it was so long:sleep:.

Yeah like someone said, good fan fiction. But there are flaws in here and these are steps Nomura would not take.
What you said is just not how Nomura does his things.

vensoraroxas

ok sorry if this seems scattered. i think the kh3 trailer is of the dark world and its strugle which just so happens to paralle that of the light. say we see ven heart taken in the end. we see it go through the door to darkness or now the door to the light. which in term brings roxas to the light world. what if the theory of nobodies are wrong just as the theory of heartless where wrong at the begining of kh. what if nobodies are just victims of going through the door and losing there memories. if so i also feel that xennhort is just one of those victims using all he could remember to get home creating all this drama. i know roxas merges with sora in kh2 but ansem merge with riku this either means ansem is rikus nobody or the theories given in the game are just wrong.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
Nobodies are not victims that go through the door to darkness and lose there memories..

Ansem is Xehanort's Heartless..i dont think Nomura would change the "How Nobodies are created" in this upcoming game..

Psichosis34

i know the real one here it goes well the letter sora gets is about how Xemneses memory has been scaterd through out the worlds in the people who live in that world so maleficent finds Xemnas and maleficent gives him her part of his memory and they go together looking for his memory and when sora finished reading it alot of other things happen i can't remember what happens this guy like wrote the whole story line and i forgot but u got to aurons home world and u fight tiduses father and u go to wear cloud went in kh2 when he was fight sepheroth and seipher from twilight town turns into a heartless and twilight town is filled with heartless and kairi gets kidnapped again u get your first form brave form and riku and mickey are in your party sorry if ididn't tell u enough so sorry

Lemons

I say there is no KHIII, i'm sure there will be another series with keyblades and such but Sora, Riku, and Kiari are done. Thats my guess but i like your idea, that would be cool if you were right though.

V

V.A.T.13

^ Sorry, but Nomu-bozu said that Sora's story isnt over. He just want to focus on other characters for now.

V

V.A.T.13

^ what about Riku? Riku holds a big part to this, being connected to Terra and possible the D.S.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
thats a good theory, but there are a couple of problems. But I do think that maybe the next game might talk about Sora and Kairi's parents. But what about Riku....?

Their parents are quite insignificant to the storyline. I mean, come on, they're not important...

V

V.A.T.13

^By looking at the manga...*flips through pages*
They're most likely rich. o.o
But Im not sure if the manga is cannon or not.

V

V.A.T.13

The scene Im referring to is in the first manga. Where Riku stands on that grand balcony thing, and he's looking out at the storm. My friends and I think he's rich because of that. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back