• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► my kh3 script/ theory.......coment plz!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWritingWriter

for those who commented on my theory and said it was more like a story, here you go. i will update this as my story progresses. it probably sux cuz im only 13 and im not good at making stories based on others. But enough of that. read the story anyway.

Destiny Islands
(Prologue)

Riku: So, things haven’t changed a bit, huh?

Sora: Nope. I guess not. But you know what? I think it’s better off this way-the way we remember it.

Riku: (sighs) Yeah, you’re right.

(Pause. Riku climbs and sits on his usual tree. Sora leans against it.)

Riku: I remember when I desperately wanted to get off this island. Life in the days before the raft, before I accepted the darkness, before the door opened, and before the keyblade existed.

Sora: (Suddenly remembering something) Wait a minute! Do you remember what that Xigbar guy said? (He stands up straight, folds his arms, and alters his voice into a surfer-dude like tone) “Man, did the keyblade choose a dud this time. You don’t even look like your half the hero the others were.” (He turns around to face Riku). What do you think he meant by that?

(Pause)

Riku: I think he was implying that there have been previous keyblade masters who were very powerful. But it doesn’t matter. Xigbar is dead and it is likely that the other keyblade masters are as well.

Sora: Yeah you’re probably right.

Familiar Voice: Sora! Riku! Look at this!

(Sora and Riku spin around to see Kairi running toward them with a bottle in her hand.)

Sora: What is it Kairi?

(Kairi puts her hands on her knees to catch a breath. After doing so, she looks up to Sora and Riku).

Kairi: It’s a message from the King. Look!

(Sora, Riku, and Kairi take the note out of the bottle and look it over. Sora eyes open wide. Riku smirks. Kairi looks nervous.)

Riku: Sora, you read it.

Sora: Got it!

Sora: Dear Sora, Riku, and Kairi. It seems as though peace has been restored to the worlds. However- (Sora pauses)

Kairi: Go on, keep reading.

Sora: (continuing) However, through my travels I have discovered a place called the “corridor of darkness”. According to Ansem the Wise’s reports, this is a place where dark beings travel between the World of Light, the World of Darkness, and the World In-between.

(Pause)

Sora: With the Corridor of Darkness still opened, I can only guess that the worlds could still be in danger. Castle Oblivion, a place you may not remember, has appeared again. The World That Never Was Is Still inhabited by Heartless and Nobodies, even though you wiped out the Organization.

(Pause)

Sora: Sora, although you may not remember, you disposed of five members of Organization XIII in Castle Oblivion. That is why there were eight members left when you started your last journey. You should re-visit those worlds first before you do anything else. I can only theorize what is happening there. Please send my regards to Riku and Kiari. I wish you the best. Signed, King Mickey.

(Pause)

All three: Again?!

Sora: Who else is there left to deal with?!

Riku: Who knows.

Kairi: You guys haven’t even been here for an hour and you’re already called on another adventure?!

Sora: If it means saving peoples lives, I’m fine with it.

Riku: Me too.

Kairi: You’re right, sorry.

(Sora, Riku, and Kairi all sit on the usual tree and look at the sunset.)

Sora: It’s good to be back...

(Suddenly, a massive object falls into the ocean ahead of Sora, Riku, and Kairi. Water splashes everywhere.

Sora and Riku: Whoa!

Kiari: Ahhh!

(They look out into the ocean)

Sora: What the heck was tha-

Kairi: Sora, look!

(She points to the sky. Numerous meteors are falling in the distance.)

Riku (muttering): A meteor shower...Could it be?

(Riku looks to the sky, the Sora)

Sora (looking at the meteor shower): The door...The door is open once again.

Riku: So then the King was right. Guess we got to save the worlds again.

Sora (Looking down at the ground) :Yeah, I guess.

(Both turn to Kairi)

Kairi: Don’t even think about it! There is no way I’m letting you two out of my sight this time! I’m sick of standing on the sidelines. This time, I’ll fight!

(Sora and Riku look at each other, then at Kairi. They laugh)

Riku: Well, I guess we can’t change your mind now.

Kairi (snotty-tone, folded arms, looking toward the sky): Well you guessed correctly.

(All three laugh)

Sora: C’mon, guys. Let’s get going
End of Destiny Islands

Castle Oblivion
Inside the Gummi Ship

Sora: What’s that world?

(He points to something outside)

Riku: It looks like a crossroad...Wait a minute! I know what that is! That’s the crossroad that leads to Castle Oblivion! I remember when I was there with the King! I met DiZ-I mean, Ansem the Wise on the crossroad. (Tries to re-enact that scene. Lowers his voice to fit Ansem the Wise’s) “Will you take the road to darkness?” (Looks down, frowns) “Or the road to light?” (Stands up straight and does a cheesy smile).

(Pause. Sora and Kairi stare at Riku and burst out laughing. Riku continues.)

Riku (in a heroic voice): Neither! I’m taking the middle road. (Imitates Ansem again) “You mean the twilit road to nightfall?” (Regular riku voice) No-

(Pause. Riku holds out his hand. The Way to the Dawn keyblade flashes into his hand.)

Riku: The Road to Daw-

Sora: Are you done yet?

(All three laugh)

Sora: All right, lets go to Castle Oblivion!

Castle Oblivion
Crossroad of Worlds

Sora: I think I’ve been here before-Wait a minute! I was here with Donald and Goofy after we found a message from the King that Pluto was carrying! I remember running for a long time, but from then since I awoke in that strange pod is a blur...

Riku (muttering): Namine, if only Sora could remember what happened...

Voice: I can try to make him...

(Riku and Sora spin around to see a ghost like figure emerge from Kairi)

Sora: I know you...

Namine: My name is Namine. I am Kairi’s Nobody.

Sora: Namine...

Namine: Sora...Do you want to remember what happened in Castle Oblivion?

(Pause. Sora ponders this for a few seconds. He looks at Namine)

Sora: Please show me, Namine.

Namine: As you wish.

Flashbacks from Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Organization Member: Ahead lies something you need...But to claim it, you must lose something dear.

Organization Member: Use the cards, Sora.

Sora: You don’t remember me?

Aerith: I don’t know if I should say “nice to meet you” or “good to see you again”. It feels like both.

Axel: My name is Axel. Commit it to memory.

Axel: When your sleeping memories awaken, you may no longer be you.

(Pictures of Sora fighting Axel, Larxene, and Vexen flash by. The words “Castle Oblivion” keep fading in and out of the screen.)

Marluxia: Drown in the heart-lorn world of nothingness.

(Static screen. Pictures of Sora fighting Marluxia in his human form flash through screen.)

Marluxia: I shall scatter your heart to the empty winds!

Namine: Sora, take a look at the lucky charm. You’re remembering!

Sora: Yeah. Forgotten, but not lost.

(The phrase “walking down this road without you, to remake forgotten promises, and meet you at road’s end” flash on screen. Picture of Roxas on the clock tower flash on screen. The phrase “fading memories, reconstructing memories, and a dream- a dream of you in a world without you” flash on screen. Static. Picture of Sora in the pod flash onto screen and stays. Fade to white)

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
This is pretty good,I can't wait for more
don't doubt yourself becuase of your age.This forum is filled with memebers both young and old(don't know how old though,lol)
some people in my class are excellent writers.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
That is reallly good, I almoast want to beleive that that really is the beginning of KH3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back