• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► my great lyrics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
Overall I thought it was good except there were lots of lowercase I's in the middle of phrases that should've been capitalized.

Haku

<3
Oh alright then just make sure that you proofread to make sure that there weren't any typos that you didn't catch next time.

Haku

<3
Oh I thought that poem was original but indeed it was plagiarized, Axel you'll have to take that down unless you're going to be in big trouble.

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I removed the lyrics. axel_lover, please post your own lyrics, not somebody else's. Especially when they're copyrighted. If that happens again, I'll close the thread. Just post up your own lyrics, mmkay?

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Hm...whatever

anyways, maybe Axel was trying to use the noob talk to disguise the fact that he was pladerising (however ya spell it)

Just a thought before the mods close it

Haku

<3
i give up just close my tread i can never make friends anyway so do it it doesnt matter anymore

You would've made quite a bit of friends if you would try and come up with your own material, whether it being lyrics or poems. Copying someone else's material isn't the right way to go about making friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back